Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

If it’s a top 3, how do you know we’ll be in it??

Honest question.
Probably based on the fact he is trying to get his brother a scholarship as well and we made his brother's top 3. None of the schools in his brother's top 3 is likely taking his brother at least not until they miss on quite a few others without Jaden committing as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
His brother dropping a top 3 with us in it should tell us all we need to know. Nothing is guaranteed but we're definitely still a major player in his recruitment.
Unless Oregon dropped a major bag it’s gotta be a top group especially with his brother dropping one over the weekend.

The next visits for Rashada are yet to be locked in, but his father said there is a plan in place.

"We plan to do an official visit to Texas A&M, Florida and LSU as well as possibly an unofficial visit to Texas A&M too," said Harlen Rashada. "We've been communicating with coach (Billy) Napier and Ryan O'Hara at Florida and we're trying to find a weekend we can get down there because they've been coming along strong of late."

A decision still seems to be a ways off.

"Jaden has a plan and he's sticking to it with his schedule and when he will be ready to commit," said Harlen Rashada.

What can you say except lol to the two visits to TAMU...

Advertisement
The next visits for Rashada are yet to be locked in, but his father said there is a plan in place.

"We plan to do an official visit to Texas A&M, Florida and LSU as well as possibly an unofficial visit to Texas A&M too," said Harlen Rashada. "We've been communicating with coach (Billy) Napier and Ryan O'Hara at Florida and we're trying to find a weekend we can get down there because they've been coming along strong of late."

"Jaden has a plan and he's sticking to it with his schedule and when he will be ready to commit," said Harlen Rashada.

$EC dyck riding

UF gross….

@Ziggy your comment look silly after reading this

Advertisement
@Ziggy your comment look silly after reading this
Is it? He's already visited us and we made his brothers top 3. I'm not saying we are leading or getting this kid by any means at all, just saying we are definitely in it. If all he cares about is money, then yeah he won't be coming here. Pretty obvious his choice would be A&M if that's the case.

Also, he's in no rush to make a decision aka he wants to see our offense and how our team performs. Pretty standard from an out of state 5 star.

With the top-six, it’s a little interesting because I know some of that was already in the works before Florida got in with us,” Harlen Rashada said. “They’ll definitely have the potential to have some dark-horse efforts in that top six.

“I think Florida has the potential to be in his top-two. We need to get down there and we’re still building a great relationship but the relationship part with Florida is pretty new but it’s pretty good. I anticipate Florida will move to the top of his situation.”

Gross

Advertisement
With the top-six, it’s a little interesting because I know some of that was already in the works before Florida got in with us,” Harlen Rashada said. “They’ll definitely have the potential to have some dark-horse efforts in that top six.

“I think Florida has the potential to be in his top-two. We need to get down there and we’re still building a great relationship but the relationship part with Florida is pretty new but it’s pretty good. I anticipate Florida will move to the top of his situation.”

Gross
Yikes

Gross

1E0C247B-BC6A-4FB8-9CAF-E089FC5C4B4C.gif

At least try to be subtle about it, got **** lol.

Advertisement
Back