Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

With the top-six, it’s a little interesting because I know some of that was already in the works before Florida got in with us,” Harlen Rashada said. “They’ll definitely have the potential to have some dark-horse efforts in that top six.

“I think Florida has the potential to be in his top-two. We need to get down there and we’re still building a great relationship but the relationship part with Florida is pretty new but it’s pretty good. I anticipate Florida will move to the top of his situation.”

Gross

FVCK. The Gaytor.

Advertisement
With the top-six, it’s a little interesting because I know some of that was already in the works before Florida got in with us,” Harlen Rashada said. “They’ll definitely have the potential to have some dark-horse efforts in that top six.

“I think Florida has the potential to be in his top-two. We need to get down there and we’re still building a great relationship but the relationship part with Florida is pretty new but it’s pretty good. I anticipate Florida will move to the top of his situation.”

Gross
Did that nígga really say situation? If so ooooooowwweeee.

As far as Jaden Rashada’s timeline goes, it appears his process is in its final stretch. The five-star quarterback is expected to announce a top-six and is aiming to announce his commitment on June 18, though that could change.

Notice a totally different timeline in a matter of hours,,,,
Seems like it’s last call. Everyone put in your best offers

Advertisement
As far as Jaden Rashada’s timeline goes, it appears his process is in its final stretch. The five-star quarterback is expected to announce a top-six and is aiming to announce his commitment on June 18, though that could change.

Wheelin and dealin.

Advertisement
He a take without his bro?
1652744034380.gif

Advertisement
Clemson won 10 games last yea and might get to the mnc this year...They also right back with a 5 star qb in the pike.

Clemson has evaluated their qbs well since like 06....with one or 2 years where they signed guys like Jon Richt lol
They better hope the Freshman is the goods, because they aren’t going to the playoff with the kid from last year leading them. Programs had better hit on the kids they sign at the least ( if you’re recruiting one every year ) 2 of them so they other can take over

Advertisement

Is this a report for 247? Just curious who’s saying this.

Advertisement
Back