Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

When’s the next OBB recruiting pod? You should try to do more frequent uploads, they don’t have to be 30-60 minutes you could do 10-20 minutes episodes highlighting certain prospects or campus visits. Just my 2cents tho
That is actually the plan. Was just rifting through a lot because I was at practice and other events networking.

Advertisement
When’s the next OBB recruiting pod? You should try to do more frequent uploads, they don’t have to be 30-60 minutes you could do 10-20 minutes episodes highlighting certain prospects or campus visits. Just my 2cents tho
I think you’ll like the drop from this week though. A lot in there and a lot transpiring over this week that I mentioned.

We got whiff of it the day before but told not to release the info on it. Miami did awesome work making up ground in those last 3 weeks.
Cool. When I was saying media I was referring to newspaper and 247 writers etc.. no offense to the insiders.

Advertisement
I’m guessing Rashada knows this ?

Smh **** , crazy how Bama can slow play the kid while we pulling out all the stops and he still like “ehhh I wanna see Bama tho”

I guess they’ve earned that tho
I think people underestimate how much it means to kids to be wanted by the best. Sh*t, adults too. Even if they go elsewhere, people want to know they could have played/worked for the best. If you’re wanted by the best, you are the best.

Any chance this winds up happening as a way to skirt the 85 limit? Like if Tennessee tacked on an extra $50k a year for that QB so he would be a PWO and pay tuition, housing, etc. with it?
Just one more thing to regulate. There will need to be a limit on walk-ons or bama will just pay every 4* to come.

Mean Jerk Time - Album on Imgur
One of the funniest scenes ever

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lots of twists and turns... Chess not checkers?????

According to Ferman's story, ROMAN was in Miami for an OV and Jaden was along for the ride.....

Roman decommitted from BYU during the visit, and dad Harlen Rashada, Sr. confirmed on Sunday afternoon that UM has a spot on the team for Roman and badly wants him on the roster.

Miami was his fourth official visit - he’d also visited BYU, Oregon and Washington officially. And he originally committed to BYU March 13.

As for Jadon, he is planning on returning to Miami in early May with his family. His father said he is visiting Oregon for their spring game the weekend of April 22-24 and may also visit Mississippi and Arkansas. He already visited Cal and BYU as well

Looking to make a decision prior to his season so he can help build a class. He says they haven't decided where he will take his OVs...

“I’ve been watching what (Mario) Cristobal has done, I think he has one of the best staffs in the country,” Harlen Sr. said. “Probably the biggest piece of it all is coach Cristobal. I was really surprised at the humility he had for a head coach, his ability to give you an intimate perspective on things. Him being a Miami guy, being raised there, played there. There’s just an overwhelming sense of pride in Miami right now.

“There’s a lot of good leadership in there, former NFL talent and high level coaching guys. I think they’re loaded offensively, defensively. Coach (Josh) Gattis, you see what he did last year at Michigan.

“And aside from all that you have Jason Taylor in there, Hall of Fame guys roaming around the hallways. There’s a lot of great things at Miami, it looks like a program that will do bright things in the future.”

Advertisement
Back