Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

I’m 72. I’m grown enough to know when to be petty and when to act like a grown man and let **** ride. You sound like a 20 year old crying about leaks. Lol.

Ok, then you must be one of those 72 year olds wearing skinny jeans and flat-brimmed baseball caps, trying to pass for 29.

I'm almost the same age as Mario, went to school with him. And, again, this is not about my opinions. This is about how Mario feels. Doesn't matter if you agree or disagree, but this is the way that it is. And Mario is not going to put up with Gaby's petty ****e.

Advertisement
You guys have to move past this..in the era of social media where everyone wants to break news nothing is a secret anymore. Stuff is going to leak. It is what it is.

There’s a difference bw leaking stuff that is legit and leaking stuff that’s either not true or completely misinterpreted. Also, that’s only part of the issue with gaby….supposedly

We long stroke ****** ******
Dan Marino Holy Shit GIF

There’s a difference bw leaking stuff that is legit and leaking stuff that’s either not true or completely misinterpreted. Also, that’s only part of the issue with gaby….supposedly
I get your point..I’m not a fan of Gaby myself. But ****, he’s not going away unless they completely blacklist him (like it seems they did Manny Navarro. Haven’t heard from him in awhile) . So I just can’t see myself being concerned with something that is uncontrollable.

Good. Don’t need clowns ruining **** like they did in the past under manny with Daugherty just blabbing away. Mario runs a tight ship so it’s best to be selective in **** you release moving forward
Maybe they fed him bad Info because that’s what they wanted out there.

Advertisement
My personal read is that coming to Miami in spring as a BYU commit…. Lmao a lot of things will change when you reread that “Honor code” at BYU. I’ll ask my brother to see who’s making a move on him.

Only reason I’m worried is because I know as a private school Miami cost an arm and a leg to pay, so trying to bring him in as a walk on is tough. Personally I wouldn’t waste a scholly on the brother. Skill position players in California don’t compare to what we could get in south Florida/southeast.
Give Rashada a $50k NIl increase and let him pay for his brother...

I get your point..I’m not a fan of Gaby myself. But ****, he’s not going away unless they completely blacklist him (like it seems they did Manny Navarro. Haven’t heard from him in awhile) . So I just can’t see myself being concerned with something that is uncontrollable.
Speaking of…he has a lengthy article today with comments made by former players, coaches etc on a variety of topics. Sort of a “how’s the program different from your perspective” piece. It’s pretty interesting. Not a lot people here haven’t said but it is interesting to read what others say.

Why are you low on Howard?

I saw a good arm and accuracy with pretty decent mechanics and mobility.

I LOVE his quick decision making and release. Watching the highlights, I actually like his tape more than Rashada. Rashada looked a hair slow decision making and has a bit of a wind up throw. Granted when two cats are reasonably close athletically, I always prefer the one who gets the ball out quickest. I know the offenses are different, but Howard got the deep balls out quicker.

Is it the competition level? Howard reminds me of TVD a little bit and playing Timmy teams up in Connecticut obviously didn’t hurt him. I am interested in the details of your opinion. @Liberty City El I wouldn’t mind you jumping in on this one.

Howard transfered schools this season to play better comp so we'll see how that plays out. I think it's the competition he's playing that has everyone iffy because he does check alot of boxes.

Advertisement
Howard transfered schools this season to play better comp so we'll see how that plays out. I think it's the competition he's playing that has everyone iffy because he does check alot of boxes.
That dam kid checks a whole lot of boxes And the boxes he checks are really important ones. I would have been just fine getting im and call it a day.

Like i said, at this point the recruiting sites do not have a grasp on where alot of these kids are leaning. I listened to Hicks speak after the visit and he was saying he really didn't have any visits set up except for a return trip to Miami, few days after his first visit. Yet u got sites saying we are not even in it for him. I can see the school and kids feeding them nonsense or nothing at all.

Advertisement
Ok, then you must be one of those 72 year olds wearing skinny jeans and flat-brimmed baseball caps, trying to pass for 29.

I'm almost the same age as Mario, went to school with him. And, again, this is not about my opinions. This is about how Mario feels. Doesn't matter if you agree or disagree, but this is the way that it is. And Mario is not going to put up with Gaby's petty ****e.
@PIPO, sending out the bat signal, brother! There’s a showdown brewing.

Advertisement
Gaby is not seen favorably by current staff for a variety of reasons. He’s bordering on being shut down, imo, if he’s not careful.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s being fed BS info because of this.
He argues with posters on the ITU board. I actually like 247 but it’s immature and irritating.

I'd shift my focus to William Fowles if Hykeem wants to leave town. Fowles is a stud. Similar measurements, not as fast but he may be more physical than Keem at this point in time. It's a deep WR class locally and nationally, and we've got too many A1 recruiters not to bring in an A1 haul...
Funny enough you mention this rattler. I’ve been advocating for Fowles a lot lately. Big bodied possession receiver and he is physical. A lot of other 7on7 coaches are saying it too that he’s not getting enough recognition.

Advertisement
Back