Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe we will get a commit on the D side this weekend. Also as I've stated from mid April at the spring game through end of June is when we are going to see the floodgates open. The commit I was talking about still hasn't popped publicly. I wasn't aware the Washington brothers were going to commit that quickly. As far as a TE im not connected there either so I can't speak on that.
Waiting GIF

I kid, I kid. But still....

Advertisement
Yet Arkansas was in it at the end for Garcia.. and that was pre NIL
“But the school is in a small town bro,” they scream as if being in a small town matters. Somebody from a major city hasn’t won a title since 04-05 lmao.

I also don’t get why people hate on Arkansas. Pittman is a top 20 coach and they have a top 5 athletic department.

Arky is on the way up, Oregon has the west coast connection and elite facilities.....just think Mario beats them both. He's known the kid for four years. Pittman and Lanning...maybe one year. Not a layup, but I trust Mario to pull him.

The Tyson family (Tyson Foods) and the Waltons (Wal-Mart) give millions to the Razorback Foundation that supports athletics.
Did not know that about Tyson. Would have thought they'd be more active in North Carolina. Apparently I'm behind the times.

Advertisement
Tennessee at least has some history and money. Arkansas has nothing.

That's just not true. Arkansas has money (Walton family, and they generate about $130M in athletic revenue a year not including annual giving of around $30M).

"Under athletic director Hunter Yurachek, Arkansas reported operating revenue of $132.4 million in the fiscal year of July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021 and operating expenses of $111.6 million."

They also have momentum (can sell their 9-win season and turnaround), they have a top HC who is probably on the short-list to be the next Bama coach, and a very good OC that half this board lost their minds over when we didn't "get" him.

Tenn also has a very public record of disfunction over the last two decades.

I'm not saying he's going to Arkansas, nor am I advocating for them as a program, but if the point is a 5-star Cali kid could never go there, I think recent history completely proves otherwise. If Arkansas had offered the other kid the $7M or whatever instead of TENN, I'd bet my dollars to your donuts he'd be committed there.

Did not know that about Tyson. Would have thought they'd be more active in North Carolina. Apparently I'm behind the times.
Company was started in Arkansas, they have deep roots down there. Donated millions to a children hospital. Millions to the Razorback foundation. Millions to the Ag program. And plenty more.

Similar to Wal-Mart they heavily support Arkansas athletics, but it’s nothing compared to what they donate to hospitals, research and college programs throughout the state.

Advertisement
Tennessee at least has some history and money. Arkansas has nothing.
Jimmy Johnson was in their 1964 national championship team. Butch Davis also played for them. They also had several very good teams in the 80s.

It's not a big state, but they own it as far as fanbase goes, other than a sprinkling of OU fans.

Arky is a popular destination for Texas students who go out of state.

Our fans operate far too often on perception rather than reality.

Jimmy Johnson was in their 1964 national championship team. Butch Davis also played for them. They also had several very good teams in the 80s.

It's not a big state, but they own it as far as fanbase goes, other than a sprinkling of OU fans.

Arky is a popular destination for Texas students who go out of state.

Our fans operate far too often on perception rather than reality.
My nígga you just brought up a championship from 1964. My point exactly. tf were you tryna prove. Army won in the 40s you don't see them signing blue chips. This is hands down one of the worst retorts I've seen on CIS. I was referring to modern history not pre Jim Crow tf.

Advertisement
Back