QB decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Imagine this place if Cam Ward and Don Chaney spread our cheeks on FSU’s behalf
Head Explode GIF by FirstAndMonday

Advertisement
nicht comrade. not going to roast you.

i met two Germans lads during a Miami game this year that are not only Miami Hurricane Fans, but Dolphins fans and Miami Heat fans. they flew to Miami on a weekend where all 3 teams played at home to watch all 3 teams. it was nuts. i asked them how they became Miami fans. Simple answer.

/Miami Vice
Yes?

nicht comrade. not going to roast you.

i met two Germans lads during a Miami game this year that are not only Miami Hurricane Fans, but Dolphins fans and Miami Heat fans. they flew to Miami on a weekend where all 3 teams played at home to watch all 3 teams. it was nuts. i asked them how they became Miami fans. Simple answer.

/Miami Vice
Brilliant that, I got lucky once with the old man that all 3 were playing but was normally just the football over the weekend. Some luck

If this all isn't just showmanship then Mario just needs to move on. Caleb Williams got 2.7mil to come back this year and we're offering Ward 2 - 2.5mil then he's tripping if it's all just a money play. Grab Howard and still have a ton left to get JJ.

Advertisement
Advertisement
right now, a ****load of miami fans remind me of that infamous question vegeta asks goku in a dragon ball parody:

"he keeps kicking me in the ****. why? why does he keep kicking me in the ****?"
Whelp our fans quoting cartoons explains a lot about this

Odd we immediately hear about Ward's visit plans, but nothing from Howard

We sure Howard hasn't beent the guy all along?

Honestly that’s what I’m thinking. All the smoke is Cam, pictures for Cam etc… Howard visits and barely a peep. Seems odd. I think Howard is the guy and we just drove up what others have to pay for Cam. I think ppl got it backwards. Who knows we should have an answer by Friday I would think.

Advertisement
These threads are always gold. All the way back to the PJ drama. But this time we will come out sitting pretty. The staff won't bork this. Just taking a knee........

These threads are always gold. All the way back to the PJ drama. But this time we will come out sitting pretty. The staff won't bork this. Just taking a knee........

Indeed. Always entertaining.

Man that PJ situation will always stick out to me, because he was THAT good. Next level... Easily the best CB I have followed in recruiting that I thought we had a shot at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back