QB decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No one with half a brain risks losing $1M dollars (2.5 rumored vs prob 1m what fsu will give) to take visits. These kids know the NIL numbers before they step on campus.

Read between the lines. This is a fake out like Cohen or they chose will.
The staff doesn’t owe ward **** if he isn’t signing here no reason to wait to say we signed will and not him that just so ward can go **** around at other schools .

Idk about all that. Ward had 8 fumbles and is obviously a turnover machine. 👀
Cam also took a **** ton of sacks! 39 compared to 16 by Howard this year. I like both of them either one will work for me.

Advertisement
@TpaBayFlyFisher I want a notarized apology from @Felonious Monk and a personal guarantee of at least 6 free beers of my choosing + a Publix Sub of my choosing at a future Hurricanes tailgate, for my time to prove my statement
I'm not saying she didn't. I'm just saying I can't confirm your statement. I'll believe photographic evidence.

Advertisement
Just a guess, but I think Mario has something up his sleeve. Probably doesn’t want to show all of his cards and wants to see what others have planned and to let ward get a bag from FSU for his visit.

But who that **** knows! **** has got everyone in panic mode!
No way if ward is silently committed you let him take a visit to FSU. You have to get some momentum for portal wr's and a little fish named JS

Advertisement
If Ward goes to FSU there won’t be an announcement from Ward. Points to Howard. If you miss on Ward and he goes to FSU that’s a double kick in the nuts. Ward makes Miami a contender for the playoff.
If either Ward or Howard played this past season for Miami, we could have been a playoff contender.

She is and I can confirm she got a boob job

Don’t ask me how I know
After some research… I see no lies!!

IMG_1599.jpeg

IMG_1602.jpeg

IMG_1603.jpeg

IMG_1604.jpeg

Advertisement
Spot on. If no decision today I would seriously start to question the legitimacy of most of these “insiders”.
I think they may have gotten ahead of themselves. The situation looks fluid to me. We could still get Ward, but I'm more worried that Mario will wait and we could wind up with our 3rd or 4th option.

Ward posted possibly taking a 3rd visit. Maybe, his post is just to drive up the price for him to shut it down, but it looks like he's still evaluating his options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back