QB decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Peyton's doing really well if he's still with the girl I used to see him running around with back a few years ago when I was around

Or anything close to it for that matter. Probably the top of the line I've ever seen anyone on our roster pulling with the exception of the girls Berrios was getting.
Peyton has bagged a R&B chick before. He’s legit the man lol

Advertisement
Gaby just reminded everyone that he "talked to Javion Cohen last December and he told me he was going to take 4 more visits and then committed an hour later." You all will just 100% believe whatever allows you to freak out the most.

I almost want to open a car dealership only to sell cars to members of CIS. Just tell you that my manager is really mad that I even offered you this terrible deal and watch you panic sign for $5k over sticker and a 15% loan.
It isn't that people are panicked. It's that they are riding on a roller-coaster of emotions. You have people on CIS telling us yesterday, the QB situation would be wrapped up today.

You yourself quoting Cohen saying he would take visits and didn't. However, the national media has already reported Ward locked into his visit with FSU for Thursday-Saturday.

Now, the fanbase is being told to be patient.

If our transfer QB is locked in today, then it isn't Ward because he hasn't made up his mind.

Secondly, if we're waiting on Ward, then we don't have a QB locked in today.

Don't blame the fanbase when the CIS insiders are the one's making the original comments. If they had said the QB situation is fluid and could go into next week, then fine. We were told today is the day.

Last edited:
Advertisement
robert eggers patience GIF

It isn't that people are panicked. It's that they are riding on a roller-coaster of emotions. You have people on CIS telling us yesterday, the QB situation would be wrapped up today.

You yourself quoting Cohen saying he would take visits and didn't. However, the national media has already reported Ward locked into his visit with FSU for Thursday-Saturday.

If our transfer QB is locked in today, then it isn't Ward because he hasn't made up his mind.

Don't blame the fanbase when the CIS insiders are the one's making the original comments. If they had said the QB situation is fluid and could go into next week, then fine. We were told today is the day.
Spot on. If no decision today I would seriously start to question the legitimacy of most of these “insiders”.

Advertisement

will ferrell glass case of emotion GIF

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back