QB decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
She is and I can confirm she got a boob job

Don’t ask me how I know
1702503842576.gif

Advertisement
The Athletic also reporting now about the OV to FSU. So it's not just FSU sites. FWIW

I hope this is next level trolling by Mario. He wants to use Ward to infiltrate and lead on FSU and others. Make them overpay for other options or miss out on other opportunities.

If its the case the last thing he needs to be doing is "next level trolling". Jmo
Just get it done. Announce it and start building momentum with other portal prospects and the program overall.

Advertisement
Peyton's doing really well if he's still with the girl I used to see him running around with back a few years ago when I was around

Or anything close to it for that matter. Probably the top of the line I've ever seen anyone on our roster pulling with the exception of the girls Berrios was getting.
Tate had that blonde that was a pretty elite talent, that room was pulling!

Whoever has the most years of eligibility….if both are your top options - make it simple. And I believe that’s Ward iirc
Both will be 5th year seniors next year Playing their covid year super senior years. Both have 1 year of eligibility left to play within 2 years

Unless they get hurt during before the 5th game next year and redshirt, then they can get the 6th year redshirt/covid year the next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Peyton's doing really well if he's still with the girl I used to see him running around with back a few years ago when I was around

Or anything close to it for that matter. Probably the top of the line I've ever seen anyone on our roster pulling with the exception of the girls Berrios was getting.

Sir - pics por favor?

FWIW, Shodell said in his write up he gets the sense Miami is going to wait for Ward's decision
if miami allows for that, highly likely we are left with no chair

and if Cam Ward wants Miami, waiting one or two weeks does not help his future team recruit

Fail Take That GIF by Fort Wayne TinCaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back