QB decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just like basketball season last year. We are in the Final 4 and the breakdown for each team would actually talk about strengths and weaknesses and our breakdown would be “Ruiz bought this team.” Whatever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He said he's going home now, going to visit FSU and then give it a couple of weeks to think about it.

Had nothing but positive things to say..
lol cmon man…. It has to be Howard then

No way Mario is letting him go to his FSU visit and then wait till after Christmas

If Howard wants in and you have to wait two weeks until Ward makes a decision then you already have your answer. Personally I wouldn't take the risk to be left at the altar with no quality QB if Ward is choosing FSU and Howard decides to dip and look for other opportunities.. Tricky decision.

Advertisement
If Howard wants in and you have to wait two weeks until Ward makes a decision then you already have your answer. Personally I wouldn't take the risk to be left at the altar with no quality QB if Ward is choosing FSU and Howard decides to dip and look for other opportunities.. Tricky decision.
We don’t have the luxury of waiting if Howard is ready. Totally right.

If Howard wants in and you have to wait two weeks until Ward makes a decision then you already have your answer. Personally I wouldn't take the risk to be left ast the altar with nothing if Ward is choosing FSU and Howard decides to dip and look for other opportunities.. Tricky decision.
This. We can’t be left waiting and hoping like that big “second wave” of transfers that the staff was pumping and waiting for

If Howard wants in so be it… bring him in the fold and get him in that playbook and start the meetings with Dawson to curtail the playbook to his strengths and get the offense to buy in on it

We CANNOT have anything less than 10 wins this season from the top down it needs to be full steam ahead..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back