QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken and waffles sound good this morning.
I was today years old when I found out this is how Pennsylvanians do it...

1704126949266.png

Advertisement
So IF we end up whiffing on Ward and Howard despite having significantly the best (and quite frankly, over the top) NIL offer on the table…Mario’s reputation with QBs must be just fine right?

Surely both kids are cancers, or whatever methods of coping you want to put on it. Guess we’ll see how it all shakes out. Would be thoroughly disappointed if we can’t land either guy.

Advertisement
The goal posts being moved by people other than them is irrelevant imo

I respect and trust our insiders here but dates are probably the hardest thing to predict, ward and his family have always said they were gonna take their time everybody else speculated on when it would happen

I do understand as time passes different rumors grow but I always just wait till the final verdict on stuff like this
Let’s be honest: I appreciate all the info on here, even the wrong ones, but without those “QB decision” threads or “Done deal” posts we wouldn’t have been in this situation from a expectations stand-point.

It’s not Ward or Ward’s entourage fault if we all believed to some insiders who got this wrong from the beginning. It happens and there is no shame admitting that.

Advertisement
Amazing I thought we would avoid waiting on egg shells for one persons decision since both coordinators look like their returning…

Yet we managed to find a new Jason Candle to have us waiting

So IF we end up whiffing on Ward and Howard despite having significantly the best (and quite frankly, over the top) NIL offer on the table…Mario’s reputation with QBs must be just fine right?

Surely both kids are cancers, or whatever methods of coping you want to put on it. Guess we’ll see how it all shakes out. Would be thoroughly disappointed if we can’t land either guy.
I really don’t believe they gave Howard the same treatment as Ward that’s the problem. Should’ve but now we’re gonna get nobody bc all other QBs are starting to pick schools. This was my fear of chasing Ward. But my pick was always thinking we would get KJ Jefferson anyway.

Advertisement

I’ll take this in replace of cam . Set us up for next year and the future

@Cribby is this just us covering our back side since they realistically believe he would go NFL? Or is this us turning the heat on the wards for a quicker decision (which should have happened already)

Let’s be honest: I appreciate all the info on here, even the wrong ones, but without those “QB decision” thread or “Done deal” posts we wouldn’t have been in this situation from a expectations stand-point.

It’s not Ward or Ward’s entourage fault if we all believed to some insiders who got this wrong from the beginning. It happens and there is no shame admitting that.
Fans are quick to believe anything. Ward never gave a commitment to Miami and a deal was never agreed on.

Advertisement
WE HAD NO IDEA THAMEL POSTED

oh wait 😎

Dude read the thread before posting or at least give us a siap lol

Keep up with every page of the 350+ page thread just to check and see if this was posted? Nah, or you can just keep scrolling and ignore it like everyone else seemingly did & not make something out of nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back