QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That was not a question. It was a statement. A super entitled statement at that.

That said, Go Canes

He can drink alcohol and drive a car all over the world, he is a man. The “circus” all around him is trying to maximize his potential, can you blame them?

It was up to Mario to smell the BS and move on to 1B (as reported) a couple of weeks ago.

We will see if he got played like a fiddle or not.
See this is where I don’t agree with you. Where is the circus?

Other than when Press has asked his dad a question about the timing and that switching about a week it seems they haven’t kept changing their story, he’s not all over his social media.

People want an answer that he’s not ready to give and I’m not defending his decision whatever it is but other than it taking longer I’m not sure that they have created an actual circus, especially relative to others in recruiting and trans zone

I’m tired of it too but I don’t really think he’s done that much other than take long and overvalue his own hand

Honestly, respect to him if we wants to risk his draft status against this schedule on a roster weaker than Miami's

image-2024-01-01-112236758.png

Advertisement

Other than when Press has asked his dad a question about the timing and that switching about a week it seems they haven’t kept changing their story, he’s not all over his social media.

People want an answer that he’s not ready to give and I’m not defending his decision whatever it is but other than it taking longer I’m not sure that they have created an actual circus, especially relative to others in recruiting and trans zone

I’m tired of it too but I don’t really think he’s done that much other than take long and overvalue his own hand
The porster I was answering to called it a “circus”, I was only quoting him.

I actually agree with you.

From what I heard, Howard wanted to commit, but the staff turned their attention towards Ward. That's what the credible people on here said anyways
Not what they said

Advertisement
Think we’ve been more than patient with the wards. Imo it doesnt take this long to decide on nfl or canes if he was conflicted. Think its time to move on and potentially teach them a lesson in playing games with negotiations. Good luck in nfl or lower offer cfb team. Would love to throw house at Howard and have him jump on board.

Advertisement

I was the one that called it a circus.

Visiting two schools (one that every insider on here said he doesn’t have any actual interest in), saying a commitment is coming by/around/whatever Christmas, having a haggling war with your preferred school who is already offering you (reportedly) more money than anyone else, filming a documentary only to spurn the schools who recruited you to go be a third day pick in the draft gives me circus vibes.

I agree entirely on the business side. Any good player will have multiple suitors and need to figure out what their options are. But the goalposts have been moved several times now. A decision was imminent post-visit. Then is was going to be Christmas, and now post New Years. I'm not the least bit emotional about this. Im just not all that impressed with how this appears to have been handled. But I use laguage like that for a reason. Maybe what has been discussed between UM and their party is not what it appears to be to the public eye.
The goal posts being moved by people other than them is irrelevant imo

I respect and trust our insiders here but dates are probably the hardest thing to predict, ward and his family have always said they were gonna take their time everybody else speculated on when it would happen

I do understand as time passes different rumors grow but I always just wait till the final verdict on stuff like this

Advertisement
Dude you’re so ******* weird

Is it a requirement for you to say he’s gone on every page? Is it like an achievement that none of us are aware of?
Dude has been a sopping vag in this thread since the day Ward left without committing. Not sure what happened to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back