QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm glad Miami is finally telling them they're moving on and forcing them to make a decision regarding Miami. I don't think they ever should have let it get to this point. They should have given them a last and best long ago.

*** this up the bag for Will Howard or try and get Malichi Nelson from USC

The good thing is there are other options. I don’t think Miamis future in 2024 solely rides in this kids decision. Miami has the money and that’s what matters. If he doesn’t pick Miami you have other guys waiting to take the spot. Not concerned either way on this one.

lol idk about you but I did not feel like a grown *** man at 22. This circus is more of a reflection of the people surrounding him.

And I should probably ignore this but I can’t help it. Lol he is a recruit. Mario is literally recruiting him. i didn’t say high school recruit. Just recruit.
He can drink alcohol and drive a car all over the world, he is a man. The “circus” all around him is trying to maximize his potential, can you blame them?

It was up to Mario to smell the BS and move on to 1B (as reported) a couple of weeks ago.

We will see if he got played like a fiddle or not.

Advertisement
It Begins Here We Go GIF by hero0fwar

Welp. Nothing like some early 2024 pain.

He can drink alcohol and drive a car all over the world, he is a man. The “circus” all around him is trying to maximize his potential, can you blame them?

It was up to Mario to smell the BS and move on to 1B (as reported) a couple of weeks ago.

We will see if he got played like a fiddle or not.
your standards for being a man are crazy high!

Advertisement
Can't stand when so called insiders do this. Per my sources so and so are down to these two decisions but that doesn't close the door on a mystery team, just in case I'm wrong.
It’s about clicks & driving traffic to site

I'm glad Miami is finally telling them they're moving on and forcing them to make a decision regarding Miami. I don't think they ever should have let it get to this point. They should have given them a last and best long ago.
Wards camp has been aware from the beginning that Miami could move on and choose other options. Miami isn’t forcing them to do anything.

Advertisement
Welp. Nothing like some early 2024 pain.

IF he goes to the nfl, to make visits and drag out and keep two schools waiting for 3 weeks to only go to the nfl is absolute clown show by the ward family

especially because he had nfl grades in the beginning

only shining thing here is that props to the staff... we beat out every other college team in America it seems, which is really all we could have hoped for.. .hopefully he comes to miami

Personally, I think Howard is out of the question now. Miami waited on Ward for three weeks, do they really expect to turn around and have Howard at their doorstep? It sounded like Howard wanted to come here, but will tell Miami to kick rocks now

Advertisement
You’re overrating Ward
Maybe. But not that often you get a 4 year starter with 14,000 yards 120 TDs and a 4:1 TD/INT ratio while tossing 65% completions behind an OL ranked in the 100s back to back seasons. We aren’t Bama with him but without him we are again a fledgling 8 win team which Mario can NOT afford.

Maybe he really thinks the NFL is best but wanted a security blanket in case he had second thoughts. Now it’s crunch time. If he wanted to be a Cane it would have been over by now. Not shocked

Bro what is going on … if things don’t work other schools will enter the picture .. but he’s making a decision today ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back