QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’d rather have Howard and have Ward go to FSU than not have any of the two here. We would just need to beat FSU straight up and they don’t scare me with Ward and not much else vs Howard here and the weapons we have and can’t still get.

Obviously I want Ward here over everything. Mario has no choice but to see it out at this point.

Seems to be the common denominator with him: making bad decisions or putting himself and the team in a bad spot when not necessary.

Ward isn’t Payton Manning. Some must have at all cost. There isn’t a huge drop off between him and #s 2-3.

I would’ve taken McCall when he transferred from Ohio State. He’ll do well at Syracuse and give us fits next year.
Doesn’t this assume that UM lost a Howard commitment due to its handling of Ward? Maybe you have reason to make that assumption, but I do not. All I know is Howard hasn’t committed anywhere. There are multiple conclusions that can be drawn from that, and the majority of them do not necessarily suggest malfeasance by Mario.

I’m not sure which is most likely. I’m operating on assumptions, as are most people here. The difference between me and some others here is that I assume Mario has way more information than me and is acting rationally with the information he has, If I knew more—and maybe you do—I might draw different conclusions.

The worst case scenario is we’ve giving up a sure commitment from Howard to wait on Ward, and we will end up losing both. I don’t know of any reason to conclude that is what is most likely to be what is happening here. But I understand where you’re coming from and know you’re more plugged in than I am (which is not at all).

Advertisement
The players I’m ok with, it’s the NIL portion that’s eye opening.

J. Smith also told the players he was picking UM so...
Ok Fine Whatever GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
But Cribby's said they have backup options, seems more like a sarcastic like considering the poster lol
Exactly. Cribby was adamant in previous posts that there were other options being explored even when things were more hopeful with Ward.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back