QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If they have a bad situation then wtf is ours?. Lol
Ours is pretty bad too. Unless JB portals out, we have three scholarship quarterbacks coming in to the Spring.

USC has Miller coming back and……?

F-USC though. Most of CIS was *********ing over Riley in 2022. Living in Los Angeles, it was fun to watch USC underperform as bad as anyone in college football. At least they managed to win their minor bowl game. Mario and Miami tanked once again.

Ohio State doesn’t appear to be much better off either.

F-THE OHIO STATE!

Last edited:
Agreeing or signing paper work means nothing until you’re enrolled. Nothing is done until they’re enrolled , right down to verbal commits .
Wow, just wow! That’s exactly what I wanted to know. Thx

ETA: This explains a lot as to why this has gone the way it has.

Advertisement
As did a lot of people. . When players say he told them he wanted to be here and the Nil thought it was done wasn’t good enough intel. The NFL stuff caught al lot of people off guard. Please accept my apologies.
@Cribby would you say you still like our chances or has it sailed completely

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agreeing or signing paper work means nothing until you’re enrolled. Nothing is done until they’re enrolled , right down to verbal commits .
That is correct. Meaningless to sign LOI until he enrolls. That’s what a few are saying. Something was signed. Means nothing until he goes public or enrolls.

As did a lot of people. . When players say he told them he wanted to be here and the Nil thought it was done wasn’t good enough intel. The NFL stuff caught al lot of people off guard. Please accept my apologies.
What's the pivot? Go back to Howard? Or a QB on a team currently?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back