QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
1703983650580.png

Advertisement
Oh and I’ll bet my house that there are no backup options either.

They’re really going to start noodle armed Emory and run Fletcher 40 times a game.

Bunch of slapdicks
Just be cool and everything will be everything - Lamont Sanford

Oh and I’ll bet my house that there are no backup options either.

They’re really going to start noodle armed Emory and run Fletcher 40 times a game.

Bunch of slapdicks
When you getting your band back together? Cant wait.

Advertisement
Went all in on the flop thinking he was going to get a Flush and likely ending up with a pair of Jokers
Not sure what the harm is in waiting at this point. Seems like it’s the NFL draft or the U for Ward. Those are odds you can’t really walk away from. And if you do and he decides against the draft you’re handing him to FSU. I don’t think anyone knows what Howard is thinking, or at least it hasn’t been shared. If he was ready to commit and not willing to wait out Ward’s decision, maybe that changes things.

Not sure what the harm is in waiting at this point. Seems like it’s the NFL draft or the U for Ward. Those are odds you can’t really walk away from. And if you do and he decides against the draft you’re handing him to FSU. I don’t think anyone knows what Howard is thinking, or at least it hasn’t been shared. If he was ready to commit and not willing to wait out Ward’s decision, maybe that changes things.
I’d rather have Howard and have Ward go to FSU than not have any of the two here. We would just need to beat FSU straight up and they don’t scare me with Ward and not much else vs Howard here and the weapons we have and can’t still get.

Obviously I want Ward here over everything. Mario has no choice but to see it out at this point.

Seems to be the common denominator with him: making bad decisions or putting himself and the team in a bad spot when not necessary.

Ward isn’t Payton Manning. Some must have at all cost. There isn’t a huge drop off between him and #s 2-3.

I would’ve taken McCord when he transferred from Ohio State. He’ll do well at Syracuse and give us fits next year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’d rather have Howard and have Ward go to FSU than not have any of the two here. We would just need to beat FSU straight up and they don’t scare me with Ward and not much else vs Howard here and the weapons we have and can’t still get.

Obviously I want Ward here over everything. Mario has no choice but to see it out at this point.

Seems to be the common denominator with him: making bad decisions or putting himself and the team in a bad spot when not necessary.

Ward isn’t Payton Manning. Some must have at all cost. There isn’t a huge drop off between him and #s 2-3.

I would’ve taken McCall when he transferred from Ohio State. He’ll do well at Syracuse and give us fits next year.
McCord and I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back