QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just about anyone.
Yeah I mean I get saying that trying to be funny but look at the top 100 qbs in the portal and look how many are available

Howard, ward and kj Jefferson are the only 3 that would be considered clearly better. Jefferson and Howard both seem to have their landing spots

McCloud is in there too but his stats against power 5 competition is scary bad

Advertisement
Why do I get a sick feeling that our O will look like poo poo next year, regardless of the QB? New QB=poo poo O, because it's a new system for the QB. Existing QB=poo poo O, because the QB is young and they want to protect his fragile emotional state. This will just give Mario an excuse to try to win games 12-10, and lead to yet another 5-7 season.

We need an O that attacks, and let the **** QB grow into that O. I'm sick of this soft shouldered BS. Don't make a mistake. Don't even try to be aggressive, because you might make a mistake. Sick of it. That's beta coaching.

It sucks, but I don't see even an experienced QB coming in here and changing the way Mario coaches. I just don't see it.
Yeah I mean I get saying that trying to be funny but look at the top 100 qbs in the portal and look how many are available

Howard, ward and kj Jefferson are the only 3 that would be considered clearly better. Jefferson and Howard both seem to have their landing spots

McCloud is in there too but his stats against power 5 competition is scary bad

Advertisement
Why do I get a sick feeling that our O will look like poo poo next year, regardless of the QB? New QB=poo poo O, because it's a new system for the QB. Existing QB=poo poo O, because the QB is young and they want to protect his fragile emotional state. This will just give Mario an excuse to try to win games 12-10, and lead to yet another 5-7 season.

We need an O that attacks, and let the **** QB grow into that O. I'm sick of this soft shouldered BS. Don't make a mistake. Don't even try to be aggressive, because you might make a mistake. Sick of it. That's beta coaching.

It sucks, but I don't see even an experienced QB coming in here and changing the way Mario coaches. I just don't see it.
We’ll never be as good or as bad as people predict but yeah I think next year we’ll require some luck our way

A documentary? These kids really enjoy their 15 minutes of recruiting fame these days. He must be going to the nfl. No one films a documentary to announce staying in college.

It will show his path from no stars and incarnate world to announcing for the nfl.

Hoping he’s doing a Lebron style “decision” to announce his commitment to Miami
Awkward The Office GIF

Advertisement
A documentary? These kids really enjoy their 15 minutes of recruiting fame these days. He must be going to the nfl. No one films a documentary to announce staying in college.

It will show his path from no stars and incarnate world to announcing for the nfl.
Doesn’t mean it was abiut him. Could be a segment in a documentary about the portal and changing ncaa cfl for all you or we know. Jfc.

We’ll never be as good or as bad as people predict but yeah I think next year we’ll require some luck our way
I do have concerns that we will be worse than expected. Honestly, I thought we looked a bit improved this year. However, I saw serious, serious game day issues that talent alone will never fix. Even if it could, the day and age of building a roster, and cohesiveness, is gone. The days of young men playing 3-4 years together to build something special, are gone.

If you're going to live by the portal, you're going to need a top Xs and Os staff that knows exactly what to do with that talent. We don't have that. Not even close.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back