QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I’m withholding judgement and any type of emotional reaction until we get a guy or until spring registration closes without getting anyone.

One thing I feel strongly about is that it’s not just ‘Ward/Howard or bust.’ It’s so silly to proclaim we can only have a good team with one of those guys.
With all of that said, unless they can entice the right QB with NIL $, there is a big drop off from Ward, Howard and Jefferson to the next echelon of QB's. Mario desperately needs to change things for the better offensively and if he can't get a really good one that performs well here, then he will be continually negative recruited into oblivian. It is already happening. Nickel is the only guy he has successfully recruited who appears to be the type of QB we really need. Big time programs are going to chase him and it may be easy to steal him if Miami doesn't put a good offensive product on this coming season. Mario can recruit his *** off, but will be stuck with average joe's at QB if things don't change soon.

Advertisement
He’s not in Tally but he was 100 percent in LA
tfw GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
IF we whiff on ward and Howard just give the reigns to jacurri

Minimal reps and no snaps all year and think he played well outside of the bad pick, especially considering the opt outs. Think he’s a step above Emory at the moment
I think it’s way too important of a season to roll that dice like that. If we don’t win next year, very likely the wheel fall off

Advertisement
I think it’s way too important of a season to roll that dice like that. If we don’t win next year, very likely the wheel fall off
I said IF we whiff on ward and Howard

If we miss on those two, what’s a better option than jacurri ?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back