QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mike Ryan saying might take till spring to resolve wtf are we doing . Oregon went and got two high profile guys we can’t even get one
Didn’t Gaby just say yesterday it’s getting closer to a making decision.

Season 1 Omg GIF by Friends

Screaming Season 5 GIF by Broad City

Advertisement
I just got ahold of that LA commitment video

Not sure but I think SC folks are putting undue influence on this guy

• Wow
Reactions: ben
Leave something like this in Mario’s hands and this is the optics of what is going to happen! This guy can’t get out of his own way. This is why he demanded a 10 year contract, to keep giving him chances as we can’t afford to get rid of him when he continues to make blunders. I want this guy to succeed but am losing faith that this is even possible.

Get whoever is out there at QB that has experience and can read a defense. Back channel Miller Moss if this is true. But figure something out for crying out loud as that atrocious Pinstripe Bowl is about to become our reality in 2024 and beyond.

Advertisement
Leave something like this in Mario’s hands and this is the optics of what is going to happen! This guy can’t get out of his own way. This is why he demanded a 10 year contract, to keep giving him chances as we can’t afford to get rid of him when he continues to make blunders. I want this guy to succeed but am losing faith that this is even possible.

Get whoever is out there at QB that has experience and can read a defense. Back channel Miller Moss if this is true. But figure something out for crying out loud as that atrocious Pinstripe Bowl is about to become our reality in 2024 and beyond.
Imagine being this soft shouldered

I’m convinced that we are the only program in that country where 10 different insiders will tell you 10 completely different things.

Complete amateur hour
Not sure that’s fair for any recruiting related insights. These are kids making a decision and they can change where they lean every day. i know that’s how I was when I was choosing a school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back