QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Significantly”. No it didn’t. Congrats, NFL teams agreed with me and drafted him 6th overall. Sorry that happened and he didn’t go 6th round like you wished.

And yes it is. You said his ints went up, when his attempts almost doubled.. explain why you made that point when you know you’re wrong, or don’t understand football.

If you rarely throw the ball, when you do throw it’s gonna be more open. They expect the run. If you pass significantly more they play the pass, and he still had astronomical numbers and went 6th. You didn’t know this? You’re just a dumbass
I also think Mario’s been a caveman QB killer - but even if I’m wrong, at a minimum, that’s the perception and we’re seeing the impact of it.

Advertisement
I think he’s gone too. 🤣 I believe an Ohio State crystal ball just went in though on on3.

Seems like we just can’t get a reservation at these Michelin star and upper level restaurants. Time to look at the more run of the mill options or even good ones with open seating.

Hopefully we’re still eating decently and haven’t been relegated to the Chili’s, Friday’s, Applebees tier.
As of 30 seconds ago ON3 still shows FSU 53% Miami 47% and Ohio State isnt mentioned.

If we miss out on Ward and Howard...

No Way Abandon Thread GIF
Just go for the Happy Hour menu at the bar. They might have some nice sliders.

Advertisement
Does anyone know anything or is this just all speculation? It doesn't look good I agree. But until we hear for sure, I am holding out hope. I can't believe we can't land howard for 2 mil NIL.

Advertisement
Maybe but I def know that Reese Poffenbarger is a peanut butter whiskey old fashioned
lol I knew one of his close relatives in Maryland. He comes from a family of athletes but we’re definitely on to bar food.

• Wow
Reactions: ben
Advertisement
Does anyone know anything or is this just all speculation? It doesn't look good I agree. But until we hear for sure, I am holding out hope. I can't believe we can't land howard for 2 mil NIL.
Speculation based on whisperings in people’s ears and a Ward video shoot location in LA.

Advertisement
**** it man, they sold out of sliders at the bar. Do they still have any calamari or do we drop down to the Bavarian pretzels with non-housemade mustard?
Lol. Idk have Dawson set up a tent in McDaniels backyard all summer and have him help scheme up a dual threat offense of Emory/Jacurri.

Racism / Bigotry
Mike Ryan saying might take till spring to resolve wtf are we doing . Oregon went and got two high profile guys we can’t even get one
Mike Ryan also said we had this wrapped up a week ago. Guy has become a mouthpiece for the Cuban Mafia.

That said, fire the meathead into the sun if it takes him until spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back