QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The Dawson slander is beyond dumb. He was handicapped by having a below average player at the most important position.

Serious question, was there ANY offense in America that improved more than UM from 22 to 23?

Gattis wins the Broyles comes here and all the sudden is the ****tiest coach in America? I’ll take the constant which was the dude who got benched vs Middle Tenn.
I’d personally like to see him evolve on some things like his running game, more use of backs and TEs, and generally more creativity in his play design. I’d also like to see us play with a bit more tempo at times. But the bro ball, QB killer stuff is definitely over the top and is never supported with any objective data.

The bowl game was not really about bad offense, even with a 3rd stringer making his first start in forever. It was more about our inability to stop the run or force a turnover, thus allowing Rutgers 35 minutes of possession, and points off the block and interception. But Guidry gets a free pass because CIS loves caveman memes and destroying its head coach.

Now we have people here actively rooting against us getting Ward. Crazy.

I’d personally like to see him evolve on some things like his running game, more use of backs and TEs, and generally more creativity in his play design. I’d also like to see us play with a bit more tempo at times. But the bro ball, QB killer stuff is definitely over the top and is never supported with any objective data.

The bowl game was not really about bad offense, even with a 3rd stringer making his first start in forever. It was more about our inability to stop the run or force a turnover, thus allowing Rutgers 35 minutes of possession, and points off the block and interception. But Guidry gets a free pass because CIS loves caveman memes and destroying its head coach.

Now we have people here actively rooting against us getting Ward. Crazy.

The snails pace on offense is what irks me the most but perhaps that changes when we have better players and Dawson doesn’t have to coach scared. Once TVD forgot how to play QB, the entire offense went into a shell and never recovered.

I posted on the Ward thread too but it looks like he’s a Nole.. Too late for Howard?

IMG_2205.gif

Advertisement
The snails pace on offense is what irks me the most but perhaps that changes when we have better players and Dawson doesn’t have to coach scared. Once TVD forgot how to play QB, the entire offense went into a shell and never recovered.
Yeah it hasn’t really recovered. Idk how you get an onside kick with 39 seconds left and 2 to and don’t push downfield

Advertisement
The Dawson slander is beyond dumb. He was handicapped by having a below average player at the most important position.

Serious question, was there ANY offense in America that improved more than UM from 22 to 23?

Gattis wins the Broyles comes here and all the sudden is the ****tiest coach in America? I’ll take the constant which was the dude who got benched vs Middle Tenn.
If we're gonna give Mario at least 6 years then I'm personally fine giving Dawson 2. We won't even be able to buy an OC that just wants a payday if Mario has 3 different OCs in 3 years due to his own ineptitude.

Advertisement
Is this the sauce of the Draft grade that has Ward and/or his camp engaged in immediate delusions of grandeur?

Screenshot_20231229_205808_Google.jpg

Advertisement
Don't shoot the messenger. I have no idea if this is real or not.

EDIT: I think this is fake.

Right cause Snapchat is where college players communicate. Instagram and Twitter closed for the holiday

GIF by VH1

If we're gonna give Mario at least 6 years then I'm personally fine giving Dawson 2. We won't even be able to buy an OC that just wants a payday if Mario has 3 different OCs in 3 years due to his own ineptitude.
Agreed, let him get his own QB and skill players. We tried to blame OC year one, and all (most) sided with Tyler. This time we need to see it through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back