QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Jefferson is a better option than Howard

1703624245481.png

The idea the timing would matter for Jacurri is hilarious. I really don’t know why he would leave, period. He won’t get a starting job at a P5 next year, and our QB1 for the next year will be as wide open as anyone’s.

Advertisement
Told yall ppl would starting turning on ward and dude hasn’t even signed anywhere yet haha. Just wait till he throws 2 INT in a game. They will point back to this and say Miami should’ve never waited. Pin this and watch.

Who cares when he announces? Once he didn’t announce before ESD it no longer mattered. Miami got the class they needed now just get a QB whenever it doesn’t even matter for real. As long as they have one before the next transfer window opens to keep current WR on the roster that’s all that matters .
Exactly they are waiting on ward and prob have Arkansas QB or tagoviola as backups. Would have been nice to get a commitment before signing day but now don’t think it really matters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not sure why people are so stressed. When is the last time Dmoney, Cribby and Flo all said something was going to happen and then it didn't happen. In the grand scheme of things at this point long as we have our QB next month to enroll that's all that matters? If I remember correctly it was predicted we got Samson in the summer but he didn't commit until the end of the year.
Probably within the last month

About 2 weeks ago when they all said we had our qb. Now Miami may wind up with him in the end, but make no mistake, it'snot what they meant when they said it. It was all allegedly locked in then. Pretty sure they all claimed Gorlami was signing as well. Anyways I'm not here to try and disparage anyone, just saying that having all of them agree on something doesn't make it automatic
I get it but if all 3 are saying it that means the staff is obviously really confident about someone at QB. I remember like you said with cormani and even Stone based off Cribby. Still the amount of times they are right has to be in the 80 or 90 percentile. Either way for those that are worried and those that aren't it all will ultimately fall on Mario.

The idea the timing would matter for Jacurri is hilarious. I really don’t know why he would leave, period. He won’t get a starting job at a P5 next year, and our QB1 for the next year will be as wide open as anyone’s.

I think the timing would matter for JB is hilarious but not for the reasons you stated. He has some decent teams knocking on his door and it was just this time last year people inside UM thought he was the next big thing at QB. Apparently its not working out. But if Ward is coming it at a rumored 1.5 mil + then do you seriously consider our QB job to be wide open? I mean I do not think Mario will not play a guy based on NIL value but have to believe if that is his price this aint an open competition.

Advertisement
I think the timing would matter for JB is hilarious but not for the reasons you stated. He has some decent teams knocking on his door and it was just this time last year people inside UM thought he was the next big thing at QB. Apparently it’s not working out. But if Ward is coming it at a rumored 1.5 mil + then do you seriously consider our QB job to be wide open? I mean I do not think Mario will not play a guy based on NIL value but have to believe if that is his price this aint an open competition.
Not talking this coming year. I don’t see a P5 guaranteeing Jacurri a starting job this coming season, so he’d essentially be transferring to play the year after. At which point our QB room will be Emory and Judd.

**** is like a soap opera. Just scrolled through 15 pages to conclude we are no further along than we were 15 pages ago. See y'all at 250.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back