QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** that guy forever. Anyone who brings in the ATF on his own students for drinking let alone his issues with the football team can go to ****
team america vomit GIF
He might have also had something to do with their academic rating improving.

Show me a hero and I'll show you a bum.
-Gregory Boyington

Advertisement
He might have also had something to do with their academic rating improving.

Show me a hero and I'll show you a bum.
-Gregory Boyington
lol no. It happened long after him. He just did the appearances of it. Not the work. Just because you imported residential colleges doesn’t make you Harvard of thr south at that time

Advertisement
Mario isnt stupid. As soon as it’s annouced, our qb1 (Jacurri) at the moment, bounces to the portal. Expect nothing until after our bowl game.
Using this logic, Jacurri not stupid either. He has saw us bring in two quarterbacks on visits and probably know more details than many of us in this board. So why hasn’t he left yet if that’s the final straw that’s going to make him leave?

Advertisement
Using this logic, Jacurri not stupid either. He has saw us bring in two quarterbacks on visits and probably know more details than many of us in this board. So why hasn’t he left yet if that’s the final straw that’s going to make him leave?
Plus this game is his chance to show he’s good. He can get better offers and go to a better school if he shows out.

Exactly , people assume they know more than those who are actually there every day.....

Advertisement
Mario isnt stupid. As soon as its annouced, our qb1 (Jacurri) at the moment, bounces to the portal. Expect nothing until after our bowl game.
Come on man you can’t be that Silly? do you think JB had no idea two quarterbacks were on campus going to football games and prime or hasn’t read all of the news about it?

Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

We'll see when its announced and u all can make ur own assumptions of why that date. Same way Im guessing my thoughts, without any factual basis, is the same as 90% of you responders. I hope Jacurri gets well compensated. He deserves it.

Advertisement
lol no. It happened long after him. He just did the appearances of it. Not the work. Just because you imported residential colleges doesn’t make you Harvard of thr south at that time
Foote was President from 81 to 01. Shalalah from 01 to 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back