QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well Cribby’s standing up in his den I believe…😜
Smh that’s the thanks Cribby gets for trying to keep us updated on what’s going on behind the scenes.(being told to sit down)
patrick swayze film GIF
lol wtf?. Guy gets paid no $ for dealing with this Verruca Salt bs. For the sake of Xmas let’s try to be appreciate Crib.

Last edited:
Smh that’s the thanks Cribby gets for trying to keep us updated on what’s going on behind the scenes.(being told to sit down)
patrick swayze film GIF
lol wtf?. Guy gets paid no $ for dealing with this Verruca Salt bs. For the sake of Xmas let’s try to be appreciate Crib.
Veruca Salt = Members of the Tribe.

Advertisement
Seems to this uninformed fan that it’s a little thornier than the typical negotiation in that if Mario tells this guy to f his own face, he may feel like he’s delivering him to out our rival.

The facts are that the Ward family never set deadline to make an announcement. Miami has obviously pushed for a decision but Miami has never relayed a deadline to them.

The family has never made a commitment to Miami. There will be no announcement today. Cam Ward might still decide that Miami is the best option but that is yet to be determined.

It’s not what I want to hear or what Miami fans want to hear but it’s where we are at. I would say by the before the end of this week we will know what the decision is.
Friend of family

Advertisement
patrick swayze film GIF
Major props for working a Wonka reference into a CIS thread my man!! Well done! 🤣

Advertisement
Not an insider, just had a good source tell me Mario wants Brown to lock in and be 0 dark 30 and go win us the bowl game. So we are trying not to have anything distract him from doing so. Having Cam sign knowing he will be the starter next year is a huge distraction. Don’t shoot the messenger.. We shall see if he signs beforehand.
Ok thanks for the clarification, I have been hoping for this scenario .

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back