QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Let’s do it again tomorrow. Always a pleasure.
See Ya Laughing GIF by Laff

Advertisement
When’s Wards birthday? Maybe he’s waiting to sign on that day or maybe his mothers birthday….sounds as good as anything else that’s been guessed including my guesses..

Advertisement
I mean, I can repeat Cribby too.
You’re right flo has no sources. He’s only had Mario, alonzo and mirabel on his show

no disrespect to cribby at all. Flo hasn’t been as tied in it seems at all as cribby on this qb but it takes a village. I don’t really get the hate.

edit note: if I recall even the goat himself @Cribby has weighed in that flo seems to have good info that he gets directly from what he can tell, not from repeating others

Last edited:
Advertisement
I
Mario isnt stupid. As soon as its annouced, our qb1 (Jacurri) at the moment, bounces to the portal. Expect nothing until after our bowl game.
I agree it doesn't get announced until after the bowl game. I'm not sure Jaccuri will be leaving.

I think Mario doesn't want the distraction. It's already unfair toJB's preparation that our fans and media talk about getting Ward 24/7.

One thing pointed out on the MiamiFlo Youtube podcast is that JB had his end of season conversation with Mario and it was positive.

Mario does and end of year talk with every player on where they stand and what they need to work on for next year.

The record and program performance and coaching hires during the tiny one’s tenure say how’s it goin?
You act like tad had anything to do with if. Sam won despite tad not because of him. Trust me tad would have done a ton of damage too if he could have. The drop off after him and even his successor and their decisions had more to do than either Foote or ShaLayla did

and I don’t think she was good to be clear in terms of athletics but tad Foote was an epic ******* himself

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back