QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as we don’t end up hearing some pathetic Jason Marshall esque excuse about somebody “ruining his moment” I’ll be ok with whatever happens. Just don’t have the capacity for more BS stories.

I’m have no clue why it’s going the way it is..just guessing as everyone else is.

I’m old and have waited these last 20 years for the Canes to be great again and if this kid is the answer they say he is I don’t care if he walks in the day before spring as long as he’s as good as advertised.

I went through my first 20 years as a fan rooting for a Canes team that was decent at times but mostly mediocre for the most part.

Then came the next 20 years where the Canes ruled CFB and I thought it would always be that way.

The last 20 years has been the worst stretch the Canes have been through figuring in we ruled CFB the 2 decades prior and things turned sour so quickly.

Not sure I’ll be around for this next 20 years but whatever how many years the good Lord Blesses me with I hope that the next 20 will be like the second 20.

Merry Christmas everyone.I hope the best present we all receive as Cane fans other than our families being healthy is our Canes ruling CFB once again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ah GIF

I’m a passionate lover and poster

I’m have no clue why it’s going the way it is..just guessing as everyone else is.

I’m old and have waited these last 20 years for the Canes to be great again and if this kid is the answer they say he is I don’t care if he walks in the day before spring as long as he’s as good as advertised.

I went through my first 20 years as a fan rooting for a Canes team that was decent at times but mostly mediocre for the most part.

Then came the next 20 years where the Canes ruled CFB and I thought it would always be that way.

The last 20 years has been the worst stretch the Canes have been through figuring in we ruled CFB the 2 decades prior and things turned sour so quickly.

Not sure I’ll be around for this next 20 years but whatever how many years the good Lord Blesses me with I hope that the next 20 will be like the second 20.

Merry Christmas everyone.I hope the best present we all receive as Cane fans other than our families being healthy is our Canes ruling CFB once again.
Completely feel you. When we got robbed in 03’ I thought to myself “ fck now we gotta wait another year.” … it’s been 20. I’m more confident now that we can be back on top of CFB again. This decision by Cam is big moment for the future of our program. It’s a bit nerve racking and head scratching but here’s some non insider facts:

The only negatives other than waiting are:

1) didn’t announce before ESD which could have possibly effected JS decision but who really knows.
2) could be waiting on another school.

These are the positives that align with what we’ve been consistently re assured of by insighters:

1) clearly not going to fsu
2) has not visited anywhere else
3) most likely would have declared for Draft already if he was going to.
4) like Cribby said.. we haven’t brought anyone else in to visit.
5) Dad said around Xmas.

I personally believe he’s gonna be a Cane. When he finally announces will be 100% worth the wait. Merry Xmas. Go Canes 🙌

Advertisement
Completely feel you. When we got robbed in 03’ I thought to myself “ fck now we gotta wait another year.” … it’s been 20. I’m more confident now that we can be back on top of CFB again. This decision by Cam is big moment for the future of our program. It’s a bit nerve racking and head scratching but here’s some non insider facts:

The only negatives other than waiting are:

1) didn’t announce before ESD which could have possibly effected JS decision but who really knows.
2) could be waiting on another school.

These are the positives that align with what we’ve been consistently re assured of by insighters:

1) clearly not going to fsu
2) has not visited anywhere else
3) most likely would have declared for Draft already if he was going to.
4) like Cribby said.. we haven’t brought anyone else in to visit.
5) Dad said around Xmas.

I personally believe he’s gonna be a Cane. When he finally announces will be 100% worth the wait. Merry Xmas. Go Canes 🙌

The one thing that eases my mind is your #4.Knowing how tedious Mario is when it comes to things like this if there was any thought that he wasn’t coming Mario would have had Howard signed and if not at least he and Jefferson in for a visit.

With nothing happening on that front maybe the delay is coming from his having to do something to fulfill his NIL from WSU….🤷‍♂️….again just a guess but like I said as long as he eventually does show up and is close to being as advertised I don’t care when he shows up as long as he does before spring starts.

Cribby supposedly knows what the holdup is and will let us know when everything is finalized and I can’t wait to see what it is.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Advertisement
Agreed! At some point does it not become disrespectful to the University and the coaching staff? Understand that the Ward's needed some time to make a decision, but the Miami staff also have requirements to fill out their roster and obviously find a quarterback. Why the continued game playing by Ward and his father is beyond me at this point. Make a stinking decision and live with it!!
I wouldn’t go that far. He probably knows he doesn’t need to make decision yet and doesn’t want to lock himself into something too early in case a material change in circumstances occurs.

I’m just an uninformed and impatient fan who likes to complain.

Advertisement
Happy Holidays fellow Canes!!!! Was just checking in to see if Cam made any decision. Oh well, here’s hoping you all are having a wonderful day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back