QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s almost as if some of you enjoy suffering.
kinky tv land GIF by #Impastor

Is any of this a surprise? What else do they have to complain about now? Can't cry about dline anymore. Can't cry about wr anymore. So now it's the Mario ruins qbs and none want to play for him and addae needs to be fired he can't recruit CBS. It's the field of dreams theory. If you ***** enough they will come. ****** people just need to be miserable about something or life isn't balanced.
yup we should crowdsource new screen names for them
mope mode, ****boy warning, northern ****** (oh wait)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why not have the 3rd ranked class and a talented QB for the future…🤷‍♂️…but that’s just me..
Murphy made it clear he transferred to start right away. Would have loved to have him to sit and learn for a year, but not as a starter for us next year if we seriously want to make a run for the playoff.

Advertisement
If Ward does choose to transfer instead of entering the draft, it's expected an announcement of his next choice of school would come quickly.

I'm done with this dude who flipped government witness or whatever, radio silence for over a week. Give me Emory and let this dude live under his new identity in his South Dakota FBI safe house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back