QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Cribby is the GOAT and K9 is a “credible journalist” but I wouldn’t take this to the bank until it’s confirmed by at least 2-3 of:

• JoshValencia
• DannyBoyCane
• Heather Dinich
• Fraggle

It’s encouraging news though! :)
Not Funny Laughing GIF

Mane why we still talking bout baby Taghoesallova?

That mane need NCAA approval for his 22nd year, Bama approval, ANNNDDD MerryLand approval to do anything don't he?

Dude ain't even that good for all them hoops to be jumped through. NEEEEXXTTT 🗣

If Cam signs, joshvalencia would be right overall but the timetable may have been a little off. Was just having a little fun in my prior post.
Well, then the time table is off for everyone: D$, Cribby (he did say patience).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mane pass that stem when you done! Merry Crackmas.

🎶 Crack rocks roasting on an open lighter, Coke drain dripping out ya nose. Tiny rocks with that tan lil glow will make it hard to sleep tonight.. 🎶
bro slow down!! lol

Advertisement
Is it a forgone conclusion that JB is gone for sure after bowl? There’s no chance he doesnt want to learn from Cam?

While I agree, you got a better chance of Margot Robbie sliding into your DMs.

Tualia has 13,000 yards and 90 tuddies, he would 1) never leave to sit & 2) would require over 1.5Ms for this year and next year.
Me and Margot have something special.

It would be a great QB room. Nice thing is the offense wouldnt have to change much between Ward and Taulia as they are both passers who don't run a lot. Unfortunately it doesn't look like he could play in 2025 if he's a grad transfer.
You can't redshirt as a grad transfer?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back