QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear if Mario could just figure out how to manage timeouts and end of half/end of game situations, we’d really be cooking. Dude is an absolute monster otherwise. But until proven otherwise his path to success will be get good enough talent that even he can’t ***** it up on most Saturdays.

Advertisement
Nothing is done until Ward officially announces that he's not declaring for the NFL draft and he's coming to Miami. Dmoney literally said he expects Ward to come to Miami, but its not a done deal
Cribby absolutely has indicated it’s done and been done. And yes it will be done before you find out on twitter. You won’t be the first to know lol.

Everyone understand the weekend means Monday too since it’s Christmas . Give my guy wiggle room lol.
Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

Advertisement
Cribby absolutely has indicated it’s done and been done. And yes it will be done before you find out on twitter. You won’t be the first to know lol.
In this new era of NIL, things are constantly changing. You never know if other teams will get involved last minute. We saw it last week with Ward and two days ago with Smith. My point is that nothing is official until Ward announces.

Advertisement
Not sure what leverage Ward has over the NFL, unless you are a first round pick where not everyone has a chance to pick you then you are not that important to them. How does you threatening to stay in school another year change your draft grade? He can choose to believe his draft grade or not I suppose but if you are not a 1st round QB then it doesn't matter what round you get drafted in they look at you the same. They will bend over backwards to accommodate a 1st rounder and give them every chance in the world to succeed, the rest of them are treated the same, whether its Will Levis (early 2nd) or Brock Purdy (last pick in the draft), they will play you if they have to, otherwise you will ride the pine and may or may not get playing time, Purdy is a product of bad qb's in front of him and luck of the right place, right time. Whatever Ward can do to get into the 1st round is even more important than whatever money he can get on an NIL contract, unless he does not believe he is good enough to be a 1st rounder, which I can't believe that based on his completion percentage and low interception rate thus far.

He needs a great year in college with a good offensive line and a supporting cast and then a less crowded 1st round, would love to have him here doing that but if not here then some other college as the NFL route is a mistake if you are not a 1st rounder at QB.
If I’m understanding you correctly, I think you misunderstood the comment from Mike Ruiz. The leverage is not over the NFL, it’s using the NFL to leverage NCAA NIL offers. He thinks that is the main competition to overcome and puts a more substantial amount of money on the table for a college team to match in NIL rather than another college team.

I swear if Mario could just figure out how to manage timeouts and end of half/end of game situations, we’d really be cooking. Dude is an absolute monster otherwise. But until proven otherwise his path to success will be get good enough talent that even he can’t ***** it up on most Saturdays.
Butch Davis 2.0.

Advertisement
In this new era of NIL, things are constantly changing. You never know if other teams will get involved last minute. We saw it last week with Ward and two days ago with Smith. My point is that nothing is official until Ward announces.
So in other words it isn’t official until it’s official?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back