QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I actually HOPE this continues through Christmas. Will give me a convenient excuse as to why I was too busy to buy my kids presents.

Just kidding! I don't have kids......that I acknowledge.

This needs to end asap. I think Rudy Fernandez's tweet gives us all an implied invite to crash Joe Echevarria's Christmas party to demand answers.

After yesterday’s emotional roller coaster.. I’m drained .. whatever happens .. happens !
1703193341319.gif

The strategy could've been to get the high school DL signees in the fold before adding a second portal DT. Marley being put on hold (temporarily) would explain the immediacy of the announcement after all the croots were in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
SIAP. How much, if any, did not having the QB position addressed hurt our chances with Jeremiah Smith?

Advertisement
SIAP. How much, if any, did not having the QB position addressed hurt our chances with Jeremiah Smith?
don't think we'll ever know the answer to the question but he chose Ohio State due to their WR development / success in getting to the nfl

Ohio State, Miami, and FSU (his three finalists) all are in the same QB predicament

hard to believe not having a qb right now would only be a knock on miami and the other two

don't think we'll ever know the answer to the question but he chose Ohio State due to their WR development / success in getting to the nfl

Ohio State, Miami, and FSU (his three finalists) all are in the same QB predicament

hard to believe not having a qb right now would only be a knock on miami and the other two
Somehow, when a program is on the type of roll that OSU has been on, I can see him thinking OSU is more likely to address the position successfully than either FSU or def Miami is (how long has it been for us)? Did 5* QB Air Noland sign with them? Plus, they prolly already have good depth in that room.

Advertisement
Somehow, when a program is on the type of roll that OSU has been on, I can see him thinking OSU is more likely to address the position successfully than either FSU or def Miami is (how long has it been for us)? Did 5* QB Air Noland sign with them? Plus, they prolly already have good depth in that room.
Air Noland was a 4 star... and OSU's current qb was beat out by Kyle McCord this year for the job (dude who just left and transferred to Syracuse)

and yes, but also there are six 5 star wr on OSU's roster right now. So we had playing time, NIL, and hometown/teammates in our favor

they had an 11-1 record and extreme recent success of WR's going to the NFL and performing at a high level there

Last edited:
Air Noland was a 4 star and OSU's current qb was beat out by Kyle McCord this year for the job (dude who just left and transferred to Syracuse)

and yes, but also there are six 5 star wr on OSU's roster right now. So we had playing time, NIL, and hometown/teammates in our favor

they had an 11-1 record and extreme recent success of WR's going to the NFL and performing at a high level there
Fingers crossed he finds Columbus and the cold not to his liking and we catch him on a Portal rebound next year.

Air Noland was a 4 star and OSU's current qb was beat out by Kyle McCord this year for the job (dude who just left and transferred to Syracuse)

Air Noland has not even stepped on campus yet.

Were you referring to 5* Devin Brown that McCord beat out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back