QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
IMG_0796.png

Me outside of Ruth's Chris on Christmas Eve checking Ward updates

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Signing day has no implication for transfers anyway.

They don’t sign anything except financial aid paperwork that is non-binding.
I think he meant to get other HS kids on board before ESD publicly committed.

That's just how I understood it.

We need to hurry up n lock him in before OSU keeps creeping up . Haah u already know day is ****ed at mario

hope we're not getting bent over the barrel by ward and his dad
It all depends on who has the leverage. if Ward has a better offer from another school or the NFL, they have leverage.
If UM is the highest offer and Ward likes our set up, then they can’t leverage us.

Obviously no one knows all the answers to these issues on CIS, but in life I firmly believe that everyone has a right to use all the leverage they have, all the time.

Advertisement
It all depends on who has the leverage. if Ward has a better offer from another school or the NFL, they have leverage.
If UM is the highest offer and Ward likes our set up, then they can’t leverage us.

Obviously no one knows all the answers to these issues on CIS, but in life I firmly believe that everyone has a right to use all the leverage they have, all the time.

1. Howard and Ward came here first.

2. Then Howard went to USC and Ward kinda shut it down after FSU.

I'd have to believe we had the biggest bag if dude put Riley on pause while waiting in line.

Agree they are definitely waiting to see if any NFL team/scouts hit them up. I would have taken Howard…Fooooock😖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back