QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
then he's going to be waiting a long time OSU is not interested in him. Day thinks he already has qb 1 on his roster. Idk why everyone thinks every school is after a transfer. Some coaches actually recruit kids they want out of HS that they have been developing and would rather keep them then pay a bunch of money to an unknown guy.

Curious, who is their QB1??

Advertisement
Just grab KJ and call it a ******* day.
I think you meant KY?
1703165171797.png

Curious, who is their QB1??
idk I'm not Day but I'd guess Brown or the other kid, but OSU insiders have been saying for weeks that OSU wouldn't be after a transfer qb and so far they have not. Sometimes letting a kid sit and develop on the bench for two years can actually work out. I wish Miami could get back to doing that instead of constantly playing a Fr qb every freaking year at some point during the season after the current incumbent (who had to play as a fr) leaves. Help my old brain out is Rosier the only qb since Kyle Wright that didn't have to start games at Miami as a Fr?

idk I'm not Day but I'd guess Brown or the other kid, but OSU insiders have been saying for weeks that OSU wouldn't be after a transfer qb and so far they have not. Sometimes letting a kid sit and develop on the bench for two years can actually work out. I wish Miami could get back to doing that instead of constantly playing a Fr qb every freaking year at some point during the season after the current incumbent (who had to play as a fr) leaves. Help my old brain out is Rosier the only qb since Kyle Wright that didn't have to start games at Miami as a Fr?

True but you just described McCord and he bolted. Guess we will see. My memory is shot so I can't recall either.

True but you just described McCord and he bolted. Guess we will see. My memory is shot so I can't recall either.
he bolted bec they told him he'd have to compete for his job similar to what Harbaugh did with McNamara and McCarthy last season. Also they weren't raising his NIL money. They didn't push him out. I'm sure Day is ****y enough (rightly or wrongly) to think he knows how to pick QBs and develop them.

Advertisement
Can we get a QB update?

On Miami’s pursuit of a quarterback via the transfer portal

“Back to poker, you never show your cards,” Cristobal joked. “We’ve got great ones here and we’re certainly always on the hunt. It’s public some of the things we’re doing and who we are looking at. We feel great about both things – what we’re looking to do and working on, but we feel good about the young guys in the building.”

“Back to poker, you never show your cards,” Cristobal joked. “We’ve got great ones here and we’re certainly always on the hunt. It’s public some of the things we’re doing and who we are looking at. We feel great about both things – what we’re looking to do and working on, but we feel good about the young guys in the building.”

Welp, we've already pivoted to the "we feel good about the guys we have" narrative, so there's that lol

Advertisement
Welp, we've already pivoted to the "we feel good about the guys we have" narrative, so there's that lol
I think you have to say that these days just to keep guys from not running to the portal. Lol glimmer of hope type deal.

I’d feel pretty confident and willing to bet that he does not feel good going into the season with what he has on the roster.

Haha you think Mario gonna rest his career on the dudes we got in the building???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back