QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
there was this tweet by Rudy - dude involved in the hiring of mario

then Cribby changed his avatar to the white smoke like when the pick a new pope

Are we supposed to take this as we are still getting a QB aka Ward? or maybe another non QB recruit is coming. I am assuming Ward or some other QB is coming.

Are we supposed to take this as we are still getting a QB aka Ward? or maybe another non QB recruit is coming. I am assuming Ward or some other QB is coming.
I mean I'm unsure

but would imagine it's ward or howard

no other portal kid has visited or is on commit watch, ESD is now over, and KJ Jefferson hasn't visited nor has there been a lot of smoke about him other than a point that he may be a back up plan

Would be a nice addition to an awesome day yesterday by landing Cam now, but worth it if we have to wait till Christmas. Only a few days away now and the other QB options are still available.

Advertisement
I mean I'm unsure

but would imagine it's ward or howard

no other portal kid has visited or is on commit watch, ESD is now over, and KJ Jefferson hasn't visited nor has there been a lot of smoke about him other than a point that he may be a back up plan
A couple guys last night, including cribby, did hint at this possibly happening today.

Reactions: Gru
Advertisement
Mario also alluded to being "almost done" in terms of the qb search today on Joe rose show

gotta be today / tomorrow boys

Changing Season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Mario also alluded to being "almost done" in terms of the qb search today on Joe rose show

gotta be today / tomorrow boys

Changing Season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
I guess I need to go listen to that if it is already posted. Thanks for the info.

What's the incentive to sign for a qb anyway right now? I mean does the nli money matter if they don't market until spring ball anyway.

Advertisement
Is it wrong that I'm now using my wife's anal beads as prayer beads/rosary in hopes of getting Ward commit news today? The J Smith saga last night drained me. Wish that young man nothing but the very best at OSU. Lets get some good news today!!!! GO CANES

Advertisement
What's the incentive to sign for a qb anyway right now? I mean does the nli money matter if they don't market until spring ball anyway.
I'm gonna say so he can move down here asap and start to bond with team, watch the bowl practices, be in QB room to bond and learn Dawson's O... get a head start on adjusting to campus, class schedule for spring, etc.....

Is it wrong that I'm now using my wife's anal beads as prayer beads/rosary in hopes of getting Ward commit news today? The J Smith saga last night drained me. Wish that young man nothing but the very best at OSU. Lets get some good news today!!!! GO CANES
She was wondering where they got off to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back