QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Too much positive stuff has transpired not to continue to be positive here.

Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
A highlight popping up of Ward hitting Smith for a touchdown in Ohio State jerseys may legitimately make me vomit.

Nobody knows whats going on . Peter and cribby both got bamboozled at this point mario probably has no idea haha lol
Nah, they just comparing notes on how much money they were offered, how to get more.

Advertisement
Ok I didn't like letting TVD go, actually hated the move, but it is Dawson's job to produce, in the ESD or a transfer guy, our QB1. Am I stupid (most of you think so, I know) or does it not require the coordinator to get his guy? Enos got his guy in TVD and effed everything else up. Who is Dawson's guy?

With so much elite talent acquired in the trenches, it seems Dawson's job is to deliver the guy. Who is it?

Advertisement
Advertisement
OSU needs a qb so wouldn’t be surprised if Cam is holding out for them. He is playing Miami. If he wanted to come to Miami it would already be done.

Miami so far has **** the bed with this QB hunt. No other way to spin it.
then he's going to be waiting a long time OSU is not interested in him. Day thinks he already has qb 1 on his roster. Idk why everyone thinks every school is after a transfer. Some coaches actually recruit kids they want out of HS that they have been developing and would rather keep them then pay a bunch of money to an unknown guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back