QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes are trippin up in here. You are aware that multiple people have said "we have our QB" or "patience" and we had Ariz comments today and we know what his job is/was. Perhaps folks should wait it out as has been suggested by multiple people who have been in the know. After Ward commits somewhere folks should start worrying about the next echelon of QB recruits.

Advertisement
1702868925826.png

USC board is convinced it's because of Miami

**** it, lets get nuts

View attachment 272878

USC board is convinced it's because of Miami

**** it, lets get nuts
Let me get this right. Miami has a win now mindset and they are chasing Malachi Nelson who never started a game vs a seasoned veteran who they can actually win now with. I am all for signing Moore or Nelson, but that is after they sign the seasoned vet to win next season.

Advertisement
Let me get this right. Miami has a win now mindset and they are chasing Malachi Nelson who never started a game vs a seasoned veteran who they can actually win now with. I am all for signing Moore or Nelson, but that is after they sign the seasoned vet to win next season.
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Advertisement
Dudes are trippin up in here. You are aware that multiple people have said "we have our QB" or "patience" and we had Ariz comments today and we know what his job is/was. Perhaps folks should wait it out as has been suggested by multiple people who have been in the know. After Ward commits somewhere folks should start worrying about the next echelon of QB recruits.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Advertisement

Who told Dannyboycane it was Cam? He knows Ruiz for sure.

Advertisement
With next year’s soft *** schedule, we need an experienced guy who can lead us to 10+ wins while we continue to rebuild this roster and get the depth where it needs to be. That’s why I prefer Ward.

With Nelson, you’re going to get growing pains. We can’t afford that right now. Next season is paramount to the long-term trajectory of the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back