QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That was close. I was worried I wouldn’t have a bear sighting source.
Fight Dance GIF by DevX Art

Nah he going to senior bowl
Feel like that was a very long delayed decision. Makes me think Miami didn’t give him the green light.

Monday was the date Cam’s dad used as “the day Miami might need to get someone else”. Now Sunday night Pratt declares…

Advertisement
Feel like that was a very long delayed decision. Makes me think Miami didn’t give him the green light.

Monday was the date Cam’s dad used as “the day Miami might need to get someone else”. Now Sunday night Pratt declares…
**** this kind of makes sense.... props to you for this theory. Didnt even think much of him declaring

**** this kind of makes sense.... props to you for this theory. Didnt even think much of him declaring
I mean in theory it makes sense, I know for a fact Pratt was interested last offseason (when TVD was looking at Bama) and this offseason. It was already stated he was a backup option for Cam/Howard… the timing of him declaring could be a coincidence, but I don’t think so.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A quarterback is crucial for a football team as they serve as the leader on the field, making strategic decisions, executing plays, and often influencing the team's overall performance. Their ability to read defenses, pass accurately, and manage the game can significantly impact a team's success. A skilled quarterback can elevate the entire offense and contribute to a team's competitive edge.

A quarterback is crucial for a football team as they serve as the leader on the field, making strategic decisions, executing plays, and often influencing the team's overall performance. Their ability to read defenses, pass accurately, and manage the game can significantly impact a team's success. A skilled quarterback can elevate the entire offense and contribute to a team's competitive edge.
Straight from Webster’s?

Thanks for posting from ChatGPT for dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back