QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When people write, “Pause,” does that mean their farting while they write their post?”

“He’s a real war daddy with a high motor. Oh hold on. (Pause) As I was saying, love this kids high motor.”
IMG_0411.jpeg

Advertisement
Honesty is generally the best policy, but if you find yourself wrongly accused of something you didn't do, it's important to approach the situation carefully. Here are some tips for denying an accusation:

1. Remain Calm:
    • Stay composed and avoid getting defensive or aggressive. A calm demeanor can help others perceive you as more trustworthy.
  2. Choose the Right Time and Place:
    • Find an appropriate and private setting to discuss the matter. Avoid addressing the accusation in a public or confrontational manner.
  3. Listen Carefully:
    • Let the accuser express their concerns without interruption. Show that you are willing to listen and understand their perspective.
  4. Be Clear and Direct:
    • When it's your turn to speak, be clear and concise in your denial. State your side of the story in a straightforward manner.
  5. Provide Evidence if Available:
    • If you have any evidence that supports your innocence, present it calmly and objectively. This could be emails, messages, witnesses, or any other relevant documentation.
  6. Avoid Over-explaining:
    • Stick to the facts and avoid going into too much detail. Over-explaining can make you appear defensive, and it may seem like you are trying to hide something.
  7. Maintain Eye Contact:
    • Maintain eye contact to convey sincerity and confidence. Avoiding eye contact might be interpreted as evasive or dishonest behavior.
  8. Express Your Feelings:
    • If appropriate, express how the accusation has affected you emotionally. This can help the accuser understand the impact of their statements.
  9. Ask for Clarification:
    • If the accusation is unclear or vague, ask for specific details. This can help you address the issue more effectively.
  10. Seek Resolution:
    • Once you've stated your case, express your desire to find a resolution or clarify any misunderstandings. Be open to further discussion if needed.
Remember, the key is to handle the situation with integrity and respect. Even if the accusation is false, it's important to approach the situation in a way that maintains your reputation and fosters understanding between parties.
tenor-1.gif

Advertisement
I listened to Flo's pod yesterday.... He said if we aren't talking about cam ward committing by tonight he's going to be in full on panic mode on tonight's pod.
What if Cam doesn't plan to commit by tonight? LMFAO

Advertisement
Advertisement
I listened to Flo's pod yesterday.... He said if we aren't talking about cam ward committing by tonight he's going to be in full on panic mode on tonight's pod.
Yeah I agree it wouldn’t be great. The fact that we have the highest offer on the table yet Cam still hasn’t pulled the trigger makes me think he’s waiting to see if FSU can get in the ball park.

It would be surprising for Canesport to post that if it was for Carpenter or Cook. Me thinks it’s a big deal

Advertisement
Yeah I agree it wouldn’t be great. The fact that we have the highest offer on the table yet Cam still hasn’t pulled the trigger makes me think he’s waiting to see if FSU can get in the ball park.
I listened as well. My feeling is Flo has no idea what’s happening with the timeline. Mario has everything on lockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back