QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I also thought of it weird that (allegedly), Ward spent Tuesday late afternoon/evening into Wednesday afternoon on campus, but will be going to Tallahassee for Thursday evening, all of Friday, and into Saturday morning/afternoon. Could be nothing, could be something. Idk. Maybe there was not much to discuss other than financials.

Still want to see confirmation he’s on their campus, then it gets real.
Ya and I am curious how Gaby knows about all the issues with his flight getting to Tally (allegedly) seems like if that is us we would have the banana in the tailpipe gifs rolling.

And yeah the day thing couyld be nothing, but also find it hard to believe it would have been difficult to convince Ward to stay a second night hanging out in SOBE with Ross etc then just hop on the plane to Tally. That is a lot of travel to leave yesterday to fly to TX get home, prob didnt even unpack then leave today for Tally.

Yup that was the plan and DJU arrives tomorrow and stays til Sunday. I also find it odd that during Cam's visit (which has any one answered why he only stayed one night here but two scheduled at FSU?) Mario decides to dip to go see Smith on the only night Cam is here. I get it, Smith is a stud but we still had a week until signing day and could have used that in home with him tonight or any other day. So Mario left his $2 mil QB "unsure" to go recruit a WR committed to OSU since last year? Something aint mathing about that math.

There was a rumor that Ward visited Smith...

On the same night that Mario visited Smith...

And now we're saying F$U's #1 transfer target for QB is visiting at the same time that their other transfer target for QB is visiting?

Would be shocked if Ward ends up visiting F$U, but if so, I'm more confident in Mario's recruiting, our NIL, and Cribby/D$'s word than Prison Mike's recruiting ability and FSU's NIL.

Advertisement
I was talking about Gattis and the subsequent hiring process.
why did that matter, because it wasn't on your timeline?

we didn't get burned by it, the offense improved dramatically, what's the knock here exactly?

it's also only 24 hours after cam ward left so let's not over dramatize the situation yet until we actually miss on someone

Advertisement
I appreciate the concern, i started with Cold Smoke drafts which are great Scottish ale from here in MT, I switched to this so i didn't die skiing.....so far so good. Should probably stop so i dont get Bono'd but it's fun so probably won't.
Headed to Bigsky to snowboard w family on Saturday for the first time. Really looking fwd to it. advice?

Ya and I am curious how Gaby knows about all the issues with his flight getting to Tally (allegedly) seems like if that is us we would have the banana in the tailpipe gifs rolling.

And yeah the day thing couyld be nothing, but also find it hard to believe it would have been difficult to convince Ward to stay a second night hanging out in SOBE with Ross etc then just hop on the plane to Tally. That is a lot of travel to leave yesterday to fly to TX get home, prob didnt even unpack then leave today for Tally.

Definitely odd that Gaby knows about travel issues (why would Ward/crew tell Gaby/UM that?) and that he would go back to Texas just to turn around and trek up to that sh*thole

Advertisement

Do they have night flights out of Tallahassee Regional Aerodrome?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back