QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Anyone know which QB has more moxy? After watching TVD for a couple years I need a guy with some FIRE! I feel like even D’Eriq King was pretty even keel. I want a MF talking ****, saying he’s the best and celebrating.
both play with fire. Ward is a little more subtle about it, Howard is a pound-chest, scream kind of guy.

Advertisement
There is no 1A and 1B. That is misinformation spread by interested parties. There is 1 and 1, and the first one we close on will be the QB of the Hurricanes.
@DMoney

If they are 1 and 1 did Howard also get a seafood tower appetizer and dinner at Prime 112 with a celebrity visit like Ward got?

Last edited:
Advertisement
At least invite McCord down as well as Moore and maybe Malik if he would be interested. Leave yourself options. I don’t get throwing everything at 2 players and hoping for the best. Either one is a take but not at the risk of being shutout completely

excited finding nemo GIF

Advertisement
At least invite McCord down as well as Moore and maybe Malik if he would be interested. Leave yourself options. I don’t get throwing everything at 2 players and hoping for the best. Either one is a take but not at the risk of being shutout completely
I seriously doubt there are only 2 options in the QB market for Mario and staff. portal is open for 3 more weeks and more qb's can enter, etc.

This is so typical Miami and yet my dumbass got excited thinking we had Ward signed sealed and delivered. I'll never learn.
I hate wasting time checking this board if something happened. I trust cribby, but not Miami's ability to close. I'm probably wrong but my guess is we aren't getting ward if he's waiting, or he committed to Miami on the low and that's why some of the players are posting subliminal messages and it's all just a smoke screen for some reason to wait a couple days.

stop bringing up moore not happening

Advertisement
Anyone know which QB has more moxy? After watching TVD for a couple years I need a guy with some FIRE! I feel like even D’Eriq King was pretty even keel. I want a MF talking ****, saying he’s the best and celebrating.
If you can find the K-state vs TCU game last season. That QB was in beast mode! Idk much about ward.

so if we get any it'll be howard. UM is a bigger jump than KSU. WSU and UM is basically a lateral move for ward, just better weather. He'll go to a someone he thinks is a contender. Howard will be content just to get to a bigger and better school than KSU.
So I guess that eliminates FSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back