QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
While I mostly agree, the only thing I’ll say is I don’t think anyone would match the bag we’re offering (which includes the incentive to $hut it down after our visit)…so in that case, even a ridiculous amount of up-front money couldn’t stop him from looking around. Is that his camp being smart? Probably, but that could be spun into the whole “dude can’t be sold to play for Mario, not even with a ridiculous bag” type of narrative.

I still have hope he pulls a Cohen or Lee and commits here. Something is weird, and I’m going to assume it’ll all be ok until there is a tangible reason to doubt.
seems like the agents involved are mucking it up.

IMG_0309.jpeg

analytics szn

Advertisement
Yes, he wrote the song for the movie Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, and BJ Thomas recorded it.

Apparently, the chance to do the song on the soundtrack was offered to Ray Stevens and Bob Dylan, who both declined.
this is why i pay $495 per **** for the subscription to the Humanities based message forum

this is going to end badly for us. how you bring two talented quarterbacks on campus without having your fullback of the future secured and in place first is begging to be left at the altar.

Advertisement
They tried to make Howard wait because they wanted Ward, Howard was in, Ward comes (he can't say no because 2.5million and Rick Ross, shrimp {who cares he's 60}) Ward leaves without committing and schedules FSU visit, Howard is now offended and is looking elsewhere. This is what happened.
There's no way Howard is that soft shouldered.

It's an interview - both he and Ward are being evaluated in person. Welcome to the real world.

this is going to end badly for us. how you bring two talented quarterbacks on campus without having your fullback of the future secured and in place first is begging to be left at the altar.
Just relax and have patience. We have waited 20 years for a good UM team to be relevant again, what is another couple days potentially. We don't know anything is bad yet, it's all speculation. The insiders say could be today or soon. I am not expecting anything but miami getting Ward or Howard since I have no reason to expect anything different at this point.

Just relax and have patience. We have waited 20 years for a good UM team to be relevant again, what is another couple days potentially. We don't know anything is bad yet, it's all speculation. The insiders say could be today or soon. I am not expecting anything but miami getting Ward or Howard since I have no reason to expect anything different at this point.
who said today?

• Wow
Reactions: ben
Advertisement
who said today?
DMoney said it will continue until today and we have no reason to think that we won't be getting one of these 2 QB's Ward or Howard. Who knows how long it will take but I am thinking positive and expecting a good outcome

• Wow
Reactions: ben
Advertisement
DMoney said it will continue until today and we have no reason to think that we won't be getting one of these 2 QB's Ward or Howard. Who knows how long it will take but I am thinking positive and expecting a good outcome
I'm pessimistic. Bad outcome. We get one armed Emory, no accuracy Jacurri and somehow we end up with Jake Garcia again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back