QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I wish he had a little more zip on some of these throws but if he did I guess he’d be declaring

I don't understand why you say that...

Every pass in this highlight was a completion and they were all TDs.

What throw can't he make in Dawson's offense?

TVD has more zip; but how about his his feet, rhythm and eye-discipline? If the aforementioned attributes are poor a QB may over-rely on said arm talent and force the ball into poor situations.

period yes GIF by U by Kotex Brand

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't understand why you say that...

Every pass in this highlight was a completion and they were all TDs.

What throw can't he make in Dawson's offense?

TVD has more zip; but how about his his feet, rhythm and eye-discipline? If the aforementioned attributes are poor a QB may over-rely on said arm talent and force the ball into poor situations.
Because there are throws that don’t get put in a Highlight reel that are not completions that would be if he had a little more zip on his passes. I did not say he was bad. I wish our QB was Patrick Mahomes. That doesn’t mean I wouldn’t be happy with Joe Burrow.

I wonder if D'Eriq has been in contact with him? Both from Houston, very simlar situations. Certainly worked out for him coming to Miami, although cut short.

What kind of strategy is 1 and 1? Hey you two broads are super, I have one ring here which one wants it? That’s how you end up with leftovers
So how do you play it? Legit q. It’s a good situation to be in but a really tough one at the same time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back