QB Brandon Harris to UNC

Advertisement
Not gonna change a thing. We are taking the coastal. He couldn't win at LSU he definitely isn't winning at UNC.

Advertisement
Unc has been a thorn in our *** for a while regardless of who their qb is. We need to take it to the entire coastal this year and position ourselves where we belong....on top!

Dude had every opportunity to be successful at LSU. He just sucked.
trash can qb.jpg

Would worry me more if Golden and his soft *** D were still here making any QB that can run look like Mike Vick.

Advertisement
Their QB situation is horrendous, even though it's a road game if we don't beat them come 10/28 then something has gone horribly wrong.

Not afraid of any qb's coming out of the $ec. I'll be telling him how bad he sucks when Miami comes up here to stomp that ***.

Advertisement
Harris is an athlete, pretending to play QB. He is as one dimensional as it gets, and I look forward to seeing what Diaz and his crew do to him.

not a great passer and probably will start at unc, but who is he going to throw to when they lost there top 4 wr's and there top 2 rb's, and qb so im not worried about this im actually lookin forward to this game in Chapel Hill, especially the way we lost our last game there.

Advertisement
I guess they lost the Malik Zaire sweepstakes and had to settle for Harris... not that Zaire was all that great of a prize.

Zero concern. I'd be more scared of this Brandon Harris playing QB for them.

BrandonHarris.jpg

Talented QB coming out of high school, but speaking as a Baton Rouge resident, he has been awful the last few years. Some of that may have been cam Cameron's/miles' system, but given his extreme accuracy problems, Harris would have to improve significantly to have a real impact on Unc's win total.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back