QB Brandon Harris to UNC

mhkemh

Redshirt Freshman
Not gonna change a thing. We are taking the coastal. He couldn't win at LSU he definitely isn't winning at UNC.

T

TreOFive

Unc has been a thorn in our ass for a while regardless of who their qb is. We need to take it to the entire coastal this year and position ourselves where we belong....on top!

Firesite

Junior
Dude had every opportunity to be successful at LSU. He just sucked.
trash can qb.jpg

cowboycane

All-ACC
Would worry me more if Golden and his soft ass D were still here making any QB that can run look like Mike Vick.

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
Their QB situation is horrendous, even though it's a road game if we don't beat them come 10/28 then something has gone horribly wrong.

MovingZen

#HistoryIsViolent
Not afraid of any qb's coming out of the $ec. I'll be telling him how bad he sucks when Miami comes up here to stomp that ass.

Canedude08

Sophomore
Harris is an athlete, pretending to play QB. He is as one dimensional as it gets, and I look forward to seeing what Diaz and his crew do to him.

djshawne

Redshirt Freshman
not a great passer and probably will start at unc, but who is he going to throw to when they lost there top 4 wr's and there top 2 rb's, and qb so im not worried about this im actually lookin forward to this game in Chapel Hill, especially the way we lost our last game there.

No_Fly_Zone

Not a scientist or engineer
I guess they lost the Malik Zaire sweepstakes and had to settle for Harris... not that Zaire was all that great of a prize.

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Zero concern. I'd be more scared of this Brandon Harris playing QB for them.

BrandonHarris.jpg

brcane

Recruit
Talented QB coming out of high school, but speaking as a Baton Rouge resident, he has been awful the last few years. Some of that may have been cam Cameron's/miles' system, but given his extreme accuracy problems, Harris would have to improve significantly to have a real impact on Unc's win total.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk