Q&A

apfenny3

Freshman
A handful of people asked so I thought I'd do a Q&A thread today. I'll try to answer as much as I can without giving too much personal info away.

Advertisement
When did it occur to the team that Golden and co were frauds and had no idea what they were doing/hurting the team?

Who is the most talented qb on the roster right now since kaaya is gone

Advertisement
How was the locker room atmosphere during the 4 game losing streak? Were the guys down on Richt and the playcalling?

Advertisement
When did it occur to the team that Golden and co were frauds and had no idea what they were doing/hurting the team?

I think after the FSU loss in 2014 is when he started to lose the team

Was this the year he stated on national TV that he wanted to "keep the game close'?

I'm not sure, its the year we went 6-7. I just remember coming out swinging then taking our foot off the gas once we had a lead. Too many games we ended up playing not to lose rather than playing to win.

Any prediction on how you see the team doing next year?

All depends on who wins the QB job and how they handle the pressure of starting. Good thing is the schedule appears weaker than last season. We should go to the ACCCG in my opinion. 10 wins or more with the bowl wouldn't surprise me.

How was the locker room atmosphere during the 4 game losing streak? Were the guys down on Richt and the playcalling?

Guys were upset and somewhat started to think "not this again" but each week we were confident that we would win, whereas in the past we went into some games and weren't sure if we really had a chance. No one gave up though and everyone believed in Coach Richt and he did a great job keeping everyone motivated.

What is the thing that the Richt staff does differently than the Golden staff?

Advertisement
Is there anything specifically you can point out that Julio Frenk has done differently than Shalala in a positive way. Admissions, support staff, interaction, etc.
Student or Athlete perspective.

Advertisement
What is the thing that the Richt staff does differently than the Golden staff?

The thing I liked the most is how open the staff is and how much they try to get to know each player. There were coaches before that I barely ever communicated with and now the Staff knows everyone and it's much more of a family atmosphere.

I think after the FSU loss in 2014 is when he started to lose the team

Was this the year he stated on national TV that he wanted to "keep the game close'?

I'm not sure, its the year we went 6-7. I just remember coming out swinging then taking our foot off the gas once we had a lead. Too many games we ended up playing not to lose rather than playing to win.

From TV it looked like FSU was shell shocked the entire first half and ready to just go home. Then playing completely different the second half on offense gave that team its confidence back. The announcers were even commenting about how FSU got let off the hook that season in similar ways in other games.

Advertisement
Back