Q&A

What the **** did the teammates say about them g8y a55 poses gall and a few others guys took at team photo team 2015. That sh*t was embarrassing

are you saying it was embarrassing because it was g@y?

Advertisement
How would you rate the talent of the RB's on the roster last year in comparison to each other - Walton, Yearby, Gus & Homer?

Before Gus got hurt he was the best of all of them, but wasn't quite the same after. Mark is the most talented all around, Joe ran the hardest and Homer was the best athlete

Did bleakvern pay you to say this?
[MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION]

LOL at all you gots who ragged on me about Gus....still praying he stays...This Fake player said the exact said thing I have said about gus for 3 years now ..also hit the nail on the head about Homer which i have also said hes the best athlete but not the best running back

biDFHU0.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
do you see WR Langham contributing this coming season? What held back Mullens last season? Will mullens contribute this coming season?

Not sure, he'll compete at X. Langham makes splashes but is inconsistent. If he starts playing like he's a 6'5" 230lb receiver then he'll get more snaps. Mullins improved over the season, he had problems with the playbook but by the time he got it down he wasn't going to unseat Richards or Coley and Lewis & Brax were more consistent. I think he'll contribute more this season

How open is this coaching staff to listening to what the players have to say?
You say you think we should have run off tackle more, or utilized Braxton in the slot more, etc. But would this staff listen to what the players have to say and actually consider making changes?

Because it seamed to me the last staff, Dorito especially, would not give a **** what anyone had to say, and would probably try to make them seem like an idiot for suggesting something.

Advertisement
What the **** did the teammates say about them g8y a55 poses gall and a few others guys took at team photo team 2015. That sh*t was embarrassing

No one really talked about it but I know Golden was ****ed and talked to those guys

Didn't realize Mayes and Jackson were so fast...

Jackson Vs. Henley Vs. Mayes?

Any of them have starting potential or most likely career backups with Dean and Bandy coming in?

Fast straight line, not as quick though and can still get shook at the line. Henley is pretty quick and fast. Out of those three Jackson has the best chance to contribute

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whos the most feared player on the team...as far as that guy would probably kick the most *** in a bar fight

Advertisement
Back