Purdue’s OC

FR Rondale Moore: 7 games 56 rec (and counting) 9 rushing attempts
SO Jeff Thomas: 7 games 17 rec, 1 rushing attempt

So sad.

Advertisement
You are using a one game sample size and thinking it's a smart argument. His offenses have been killing it for years. His offense was top 5 in yards per play for three straight years before he took the Purdue job. Purdue increased their yards per play by over a half yard (4.8 to 5.4) in his first year there. He has Purdue 11th in yards per play (6.8 yds/play) in his second season there. But please tell me more about how he doesn't know offense.

Mike Leach has huge offensive numbers, too. And he manages to lose games, just like Jeff Brohm does.

This is the typical Miami message board thread when people watch one game and think some guy is the next great coach.

If purdue pulls this out I wonder how many OSU* fans will have a meltdown calling for a new everything
Purdue 28-6 about to wrap it, and I already saw this billboard in Columbus! (will a banner be next?)
Captureur.PNG

Mike Leach has huge offensive numbers, too. And he manages to lose games, just like Jeff Brohm does.

This is the typical Miami message board thread when people watch one game and think some guy is the next great coach.

You realize you are talking about Western Kentucky, Purdue, Texas Tech, and WSU right?

Those guys run circles around Richt.

Advertisement
Motion, sweep, play action, quick hits, tempo, stag tempo....this is how u keep a def off balance, especially one that’s hyper aggressive. You have them 2nd guessing and give them multiple “eye candy” to focus on.

Advertisement

I just gave you the rankings for his teams' yards per play for three years at WKU and then the numbers for his time at Purdue you f-ucking ******. Honestly, how dumb are you? Do you put on a helmet before you step outside? Go check how Western Kentucky has done on offense since he left to take the Purdue job.

Look how the fly sweep motion can open up the running game. Why can we not use Jeff Thomas or Harley that way?

You realize you are talking about Western Kentucky, Purdue, Texas Tech, and WSU right?

Those guys run circles around Richt.

Yeah, that's an easy out. Those guys have never won a single thing that matters because they've never coached a game that matters.

Advertisement
Nah. Purdue's offense is ******* stupid. I can guarantee you those plays have NOT worked for 30 years..

More than 2 running plays? The fuq out of here

/sarcasm

Advertisement
Yeah, that's an easy out. Those guys have never won a single thing that matters because they've never coached a game that matters.

Cmr hasn’t won anything either and nothing in year 3 shows he’s going to win anything any time soon

Cmr hasn’t won anything either and nothing in year 3 shows he’s going to win anything any time soon

Right, he should have just gone to a place like Purdue where Miami fans would be praising him for going 4-3.

Advertisement
Back