Purdue’s OC

Advertisement
So now we want the Purdue OC, the guy who managed to score 19 points against Eastern Michigan.

You people really need to watch more than one half of one game a year before crowning other coaches.

Pretty sure the HC calls the plays
Same difference. You get my point. That’s what a modern offense looks like.

They have no business being in this game because the talent difference is pronounced, but the coach is agressive as fluck on O, and scheming guys open.

Advertisement
Same difference. You get my point. That’s what a modern offense looks like.

They have no business being in this game because the talent difference is pronounced, but the coach is agressive as fluck on O, and scheming guys open.

They've scored 14 points and needed their kicker to run 13 yards to get the second touchdown.

Another Flavor of the Week.

So now we want the Purdue OC, the guy who managed to score 19 points against Eastern Michigan.

You people really need to watch more than one half of one game a year before crowning other coaches.

You can’t read, but that’s ok, because as I told you in a different thread, the world needs ditch diggers too. Nothing wrong with that.

I didn’t write “we need Purdue’s OC” I said that’s what a modern O looks like. And I said we need to deploy something similar to pair with our D. I literally wrote that in the first post, but as I said...TWNDDT

Advertisement
You can’t read, but that’s ok, because as I told you in a different thread, the world needs ditch diggers too. Nothing wrong with that.

I didn’t write “we need Purdue’s OC” I said that’s what a modern O looks like. And I said we need to deploy something similar to pair with our D. I literally wrote that in the first post, but as I said...TWNDDT

Right, you're enamored by Purdue's offense because you watched them score two touchdowns in a half. If they were truly some kind of cutting-edge modern offense they wouldn't have an L against Eastern F'ing Michigan.

Advertisement
Right, you're enamored by Purdue's offense because you watched them score two touchdowns in a half. If they were truly some kind of cutting-edge modern offense they wouldn't have an L against Eastern F'ing Michigan.

Nope, I’m actually watching the game. You’re ensmorred with being contrarian, but pay attention, because this is for you. TWNDDT. Pause!

Advertisement
Six sacks allowed and 135 passing yards against Eastern Michigan who, by the way, has allowed more than 19 points in six straight games since playing Purdue.

But Purdue has the modern offense that we need. :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Advertisement
Back