Purdue’s OC

Six sacks allowed and 135 passing yards against Eastern Michigan who, by the way, has allowed more than 19 points in six straight games since playing Purdue.

But Purdue has the modern offense that we need. :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Jarmoir, congratulations on moving into 2nd on the all time points list!

Can I get an autograph for Kenneth?

Advertisement
Six sacks allowed and 135 passing yards against Eastern Michigan who, by the way, has allowed more than 19 points in six straight games since playing Purdue.

But Purdue has the modern offense that we need. :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Here ye, here ye, CIS members, I hereby surrender to the will and message board posting superiorty of Jsgr!!!

Message board King Jagr,I submit to your posting ability!!!

Advertisement
I can't blame you. I would also run from the Jeff Brohm thing. Don't get down on yourself, though. Everyone occasionally overreacts to two drives in one half of football.

Advertisement
I don’t know his complete body of work but his game plan this game is good. He knows his offensive line is outmanned so he’s rolling the pocket a lot. Something I’d like to see with us. Don’t just let your quarterback stand back there every play and get murdered

Advertisement
They’ll probably lose because they don’t have the talent to keep up with OS* but that’s a real deal modern O. Foot on the gas, agressive as ****, playing downhill, and scheming guys open.

Miami needs a wide open offense like THAT to pair with our D.
21-6 Purdue

Advertisement
Since when does the winning team get any credit? This is 100% about Urban Meyer blowing it.

We get it, man. Winning the message board gives you actualization, makes your life whole, and validates your very being. It’s fine, we don’t hate you for it. Do you! But just watch the game, man and look at the nuances of the O and the playcalling.

These dudes are crazy outmatched and they’ll probably lose because of it, but he’s called a brilliant game so far. Lots of motion and movement, scheming dudes open, moving the pocket to mitigate the pass rush, utulizing the middle of the field, and aggressive as ****. Straight foot on the gas.

An aggressive mindset and offense similar to this at Miami with our offensive skilled guys to pair with our D would be frightening

Advertisement
Back