Purdue’s OC

Advertisement
We get it, man. Winning the message board gives you actualization, makes your life whole, and validates your very being. It’s fine, we don’t hate you for it. Do you! But just watch the game, man and look at the nuances of the O and the playcalling.

These dudes are crazy outmatched and they’ll probably lose because of it, but he’s called a brilliant game so far. Lots of motion and movement, scheming dudes open, moving the pocket to mitigate the pass rush, utulizing the middle of the field, and aggressive as ****. Straight foot on the gas.

An aggressive mindset and offense similar to this at Miami with our offensive skilled guys to pair with our D would be frightening

Cool, that's a nice game plan. I'm just wondering why that system hasn't had more success.

We have not.

Is it good?
very good, I was pretty sure this was Kenneth (Kenny). Thought I finally figured it out. ****
1540087938864.jpeg

If purdue pulls this out I wonder how many OSU* fans will have a meltdown calling for a new everything

Advertisement
If purdue pulls this out I wonder how many OSU* fans will have a meltdown calling for a new everything

That's the funniest part about all of this. Miami loses at 5-2 Virginia, fire everyone. Ohio State getting their sht pushed in against 3-3 Purdue, MAN LOOK HOW GOOD PURDUE IS.

Same thing every year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y does all of OSU’s QBs under Urban look one chew of Bumble Yum away from obesity, lately?

Advertisement
Cool. Looking forward to him taking a bigger job and winning multiple championships.

Just hope he doesn't have to play any middle of the road MAC teams.

You are using a one game sample size and thinking it's a smart argument. His offenses have been killing it for years. His offense was top 5 in yards per play for three straight years before he took the Purdue job. Purdue increased their yards per play by over a half yard (4.8 to 5.4) in his first year there. He has Purdue 11th in yards per play (6.8 yds/play) in his second season there. But please tell me more about how he doesn't know offense.

Advertisement
Back