Pump up video..LETS GO

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KtMPMkF_VfU[/video]

Those were they days when Miami played with attitude and hit hard....

I swear there are only 2 people on this current team that could play in any era..... Figueroa and Duke!

Saturday, I hope the rest of the team proves me wrong and skin those gaytors!

Thats because thats a time we actually recruited the best players no one knew. Too many resouces now and we cant get them in droves like that. Here and there we may take a few but to be that UM team I dont think ull ever se that much talent on a team.

So you go from a "real nikka" to Carlton ******* Banks in one post.

L
M
A
O

Advertisement
Hey Tokengator. Looks like I've got a sitter for my daughter tomorrow. How about we meet before the game and settles this thing.

Don't forget to bring your black belt, punk.

Belts, plural. I earned another one last night. Bring a brace for after I snap your neck with a well placed kung fu kick.

Tokens real name is James Russell

Not cool!

211.jpg

Advertisement
24 HOURS! Not doing sh*t today. May watch the flash forward of the FAU game again for the 5th time this week.

great video but when i watch these old clips of our players and our stadium it depresses me more than anything...You think a guy like al blades would get enrolled here with our ivy league nonsense we have going on..kill me

cute video. You should thank UF for allowing you guys to play us this weekend and we are even allowing you to bring your little duck to dance on the sidelines. You're welcome. Go Gators.

I'm really hoping that Muschump pops an artery in his twisted squash, drops to the ground, flops around violently for a few minutes, and convulses before croaking right on the sideline.

So that we can have another cute video. With our little duck dancing over his dead body.

Advertisement
Huh tough guy? My ears are open.

and so will your **** on saturday. is your body ready?

I'm lubed up ready to go you *******. You must be lonely as **** to be on our board all day. Need to get a job and get out of moms basement with your hot pockets and microwave

607.jpg

Yo duval! What part of Jax you from?

The Gator part.

Advertisement
Huh tough guy? My ears are open.

I'm lubed up ready to go you *******. You must be lonely as **** to be on our board all day. Need to get a job and get out of moms basement with your hot pockets and microwave

607.jpg

over near 45th and Moncrief

Man I hope we kick the gators *** so bad that they never post here again. Okay now someone reply with a corny joke that this my last time postin here.

hope is for losers. Noah is going to feast on that ****ty defense of thUg. Go gators.

We thugs?

Ya scared already, we back.

blacks and gold teeth. thUgs.

Hey keyboard warrior, got enough guts to man up in person? Highly doubt it....

Advertisement

607.jpg

over near 45th and Moncrief

It's Moncrieth. When did "F" become a substitute for "TH"?

Advertisement
Back